Chapter 4

Gilinsky POV:
"Yes sir, it won't happen again." He looked all most hurt by me yelling at him. I all most feel bad.

"Very well shall we get going?" I said getting up very quickly. So quickly that I knocked my pen off my desk. Johnson immediately came over and picked it up.

"Here" he said handing me the pen. When he did our hands brushed against each other's and my hand got tingly. I looked up. Johnson looked surprised did he feel it too?

I coughed nervously. He still had his hand on mine.

"I am so sorry" he said looking down and blushing. He looks cute when he blushes. I smirk to my self.

"Let us go now Johnson." I said putting my arm around his shoulder. I feel tingles all over my arm. I looked over at him he was blushing even harder. We walked out of my office.

"Ashely we will be back in 2 hours. I will call you if anything happens." I said and waved bye to her. Once we where outside I pulled my arm back and got into the black limo. Johnson followed behind me.

"What work cite are we going to look at." Johnson asked quietly.

"A penthouse in Brooklyn." I replied looking out the window.

Skip car ride-------------------

"Would you like me to wait here Jack?" The limo driver James asked. He was maybe 50 and worked with me for 5 years.

"No that will be all James." I said and waved him off. "Shall we?" I asked, he smiled and walked towards the building.

"Morning mr.Gilinsky." Cassondra says I walk towards her.

"I believe it's now the afternoon." I said smiling. She looked to her computer screen.

"It appears to be, here is your key." She said and handed me my key to my special penthouse. "Oh is this your new client?" She asked while pointing towards Johnson.

"Oh no no, he is my new assistant." I said nervously. What if he finds out my secret? He will want to quit. I can't have him quit.

"Jack Johnson" Johnson said while skating Cassandra's hand. "Cassondra" "pleasure to meet you." Johnson said while smiling.

"Well let's get going." I said and while turning away. "Bye Cassandra" Johnson said.

"Bye Jack and Jack." She said while returning to her work. Jack and Jack? I like that. Sounds nice. I walked over to the elevator with Johnson behind me. We entered the elevator. I pressed number 45.

"What did she mean client?" Johnson asked looking at me. Oh God what will he think when he finds out about my secret?

I cough nervously "um it's nothing." I said rubbing the back of my neck. The elevator rang singling that we reached the level. I stepped out and walked down the hall way to number 69. (see what I did there? 😏) I unlocked it.

"Wow it's really nice in here." He says while looking around.

"Thanks it's one of my proudest creations so far." I said while closing the door. "Would you like a tour?"

"Yes, this is truly magnificent!" I laughed.

"Ok so here we have the kitchen. Marble counters wooden floor island and updated with the latest technology." I said resting my elbows on the island. He looked around.

"And here we have the dinning room with wall to floor window of the city. Table that seats 15." He looks amazed by the scenery.

"Jack this is like a dream penthouse." He said but quickly looked wide eyed.

"Are you ok Johnson?" I asked

"I am so sorry I didn't mean it sir it won't happen again." He said looking sad. I was confused to what he was talking about. Than it hit me he is apologizing about calling my name.

"It's ok it's my name any way." I said smiling softly at him. He looked relieved. "Ok so this is the living room. (Look at the picture in the begging)"

"And this is the bedroom. California king sized bed two nightstands, lamp, dresser, couch, view of the city. Bathroom off to the left." I said he looked astonished I sat on the bed and patted a spot next to me. He sat down next to me as i watched the city below us. He was looking around.

"Jack what is in there." He said pointing to my special room.

"It's um...just a closet." Said while trying to drag him out of the room.

"But I thought that was the closet." He said pointing to the closet that was open. Shit now he is going to find out.

"It's really is nothing. Come on let's go." I said practically pushing out of the door.

"This is nice but why are we here?" He asked siting down at the island of the kitchen.

"We are here because we have to set up a party for this evening." I said while grabbing wine and wine glasses. I poured his a glass than mine.

"Toast to your new job." I said we cheered and drank.

Skip setting up the party------

The dj arrived and we had the beverages set and lighting.

The door bell rang and the music was loud.

"Ready for this?" I ask before I opened the door.

"Ready." He said with a smile and I opened the door.

A/N---------------
Smut next chapter. I tired to make this as long as I can. I am going to update this story daily.

Thoughts so far?