Chapter 10

Johnson POV:
I felt someone watching me. I slowly opened my eyes to be ment with a beautiful chocolate color.

"Morning baby boy" he said kissing me with such passion. I kissed back instantly his lips where so soft. I got lost in the kiss.

He pulled away and smiled at me.

"I have to go shower" he says kissing my cheek while getting out of bed.

When the bathroom door closed I sighed. What should I do? I could make breakfast.

I got up slowly and looked around for my boxers. Wait is it still in the theater? I sighed and started walking towards the door.

I opened door for the theater. I looked around. I found them and slipped them on. I walk out the door.

I walked down the hallway into the kitchen.

What should I make for him? I could make French toast. I started to get out the ingredients and started making it.

Gilinsky POV:
I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back into the bedroom.

Where is Jack? I quickly got on boxers. And opened the door.

I quickly walked into the living room. I was about the call out his name when I saw his blonde hair.

I smiled and walked towards him silently. As I got closer I could smell cinnamon. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him and snuggled into his neck.

"What are you making?" I asked as I tightened my grip.

"French toast" he said turning around. He looked down and blushed.

"Jack we are both in our boxers." He said blushing. I smiled and kissed his nose.

"I know, are they ready?" I asked looking over his head.

"Yes they are." He giggled and grabbed two plates. I grabbed the food and walked over to the island and placed them down.

Johnson sat down and I sat next to him. He grabbed some and put syrup on it. He started eating. I just looked at him in awe. He is beautiful They way his eyes light up when he is happy. They light color of pink when he blushes. His smile is perfect. His lips so soft and sweet.

"Are you going to eat?" He asked little syrup on his lips. I kissed his lips licking off the syrup. He was blushing.

"Your perfect" I say kissing him again before he can talk.

He was blushing even harder.

"I love you Jack" I said hugging him.

"I love you too" he said kissing me and softly but full of passion.

A/N---------------
I am mad so I wrote a long chapter but it just decided to delete it. Sorry for the short chapter. It would have been longer. So I assume you guys get the plot now.

I made that picture and the watermark is my Instagram.