Chapter 19

Johnson POV:
"To the apartment James" I said patting jacks leg. He gave me a nervous smile.

"What's wrong you scared?" I asked rubbing his inner thigh.

"Hmm what shall I use on you?" I asked rubbing my hand up and down his chest.

"Should I use a whip? Maybe handcuffs?" I whispered in his ear seductively.

"I think all of the above" I said smiling biting my lip while looking him and up and down.

He shifted in his seat.

"Just wait until we get home. I am going to fuck you so hard" I whispered in his ear while rubbing him through his pants.

He moaned softly

I stopped immediately and looked out the window. He groaned.

------------------
"Undress now" I said sternly.

I walked over to his wall of various toys.

I grabbed the whip, handcuffs and ties.

He looked nervous. I smirked.

"Lay down on your stomach." I said running the whip up and down his back. He shivered slightly.

He lays down and I hand cuff his hands on the posts. I tied his legs so we was in a x form. His ass was sticking out.

"You ready for this big boy?" I whispered in his ear as I ran the whip up and down his back.

He nodded slightly.

I whipped his ass. He moaned loudly.

I smacked it again his left ass cheek turning a light pink color. He was biting his lip.

"Moan for me" I said whipping his ass slightly harder. He moaned loudly.

"Tell me what you want" I said running it up his legs.

"Harder please" he said quietly. I smirked and hit him harder. He moaned so loud.

"You like it ruff baby" I said hitting him again he whimpered and nodded slightly.

So he has a pain fetish, that's interesting. I guess he also likes dirty talk.

His ass and some of his back were a pink color. He was squirming around trying to grind his hips but failing.

I got on the bed and got settled in between his legs.

I speed his ass cheeks wide and licked his hole.

He moaned softly.

I pushed my tongue inside his hole.

"Oh fuck baby boy" he screamed. I smacked his ass. He screamed out in pleasure.

I pushed deeper in him. He was breathing hard. He was moving around a lot.

"Fuck I am close" he says pushing onto me. I flatten out my tongue.

"I am going to come" he screamed pushing onto me more. I pulled out quickly.

He whimpered.

I undo the hand cuffs and the ties. I turn him over so I am on top of him.

His face was flushed. His hair was a mess.

"You ready babe?" I asked running a finger on his jaw.

He looked down at me with pleading eyes "please fuck me" he said quietly.

"As you wish" I said slamming into him.

He gasped and grabbed at my back.

"Shit your tight" I say while going faster.

He was a moaning mess beneath me.

"Does my monster cock feel good in your little tight hole?" I whisper in his neck.

His breathing was hard. He moaned and nodded furiously.

"Yes it feels so fucking good" he said arching his back.

He dug his fingernails onto my back.

"You like being fucked hard?" I said pounding him harder.

"Yes so fucking much" he started scratching my back. It hurt but it was a good pain.

"Are you going to come for me?" I asked now wrapping my hand around his leaking dick.

"Oh fuck yes I am so close" he moaned arching his back. He wrapped his legs around my waist.

I picked up my pace pounding him deeper and harder.

"Fuck Jack!" He screamed coming on my hand and our chests.

I pulled out and he opened his mouth. I grabbed his hair, fucking his mouth.

He sucked hard "holy shit Jack!" I screamed coming in his mouth.

I pulled out, he licked his lips and swallowed. I moan at the sight.

"Best fuck ever" he said bringing my head down to kiss him.

A/N--------------
First off that pictures is funny as hell. I was dying when I first saw it.

I was at the mall for over 4 hours. I have a bruise on back because my friend that it was good idea to throw ice at me. Than 3 of them sat on my when I was laying down on the grass.

Its like almost midnight here and I am super tired. So good night, sorry this chapter sucks ass.