Chapter 9

Can we just take a moment to look at how cute Johnson looks in this picture. Anyway onto the story.

Gilinsky POV:
"Let's go home James" I said leaning back to in my seat. He nodded and started driving.

"Can we watch a movie?" Johnson asked rubbing his stomach. He is so cute.

"Sure" I said kissing his cheek.

"We are here sir" James said stopping front of my building.

"Thank you James" I said smiling.

"Bye James!" Jack shouted waving. James waved back.

"Come on let's go have a lazy day." I said walking inside with him.

"Hello jacks" Cassandra said from the front desk.

"Hey can you make sure no one brothers us?" I asked while looking around the lobby. My smile fades as I see him.

"Sure thing jacks" she said walking away.

He hasn't seen me yet. Why is he here?

"Come on Jack" Jack said pulling my arm towards the elevator. He turned around and saw me. He smirked and walked towards me.

"Hello Jack" he said smiling.

"Hello Matthew" I said standing up.

"Aw come on now Jack I said call me Matt." He said while putting his arm around Carter.

"May I ask who this is?" He asked pointing towards Jack.

"This is Jack, my boyfriend." I said putting my arm around his waist.

"Nice to meet you Jack, this is Carter and I am Matt." He said Carter held his hand out. They shook.

"Hi Carter." He said smiling. He smiled back. Carter doesn't talk much.

"Well we really must be going now"
I said starting to walk away. I quickly pulled Jack into the elevator.

I pressed floor and it started going up.

"Who are they?" He asked putting his head on my shoulder.

"They are friends" I said running my hand threw his soft hair. He hummed in agreement.

The elevator ringing singling we made it. The door opened. We both stepped out. And walked down the hall way.

I unlocked the door and stepped inside.

"You pick out the movie in the Theater while I get the snacks. He smiled and nodded and went to the theater.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed popcorn and candy with soda.

I walked towards the theater. He was siting in one of the chairs.

"Ready?" I asked setting down the items in between both of us.

"Ready." He said pressing play.

It was maybe 30 minutes into the movie and I couldn't stop looking at him. He was so focused on the movie is was adorable.

"Baby boy come here" I pouted he looked over at me. He groaned and got up and sat on my lap. I smiled and he laid back.

I was messing with his hair while 'watching' the movie. I started blowing on his neck.

He started giggling.

"Jack stop that tickles" he said rubbing where I blew.

I started kissing his sweet spot. He moaned softly. I bit down hard. He moaned loud.

"Jack stop watch the...oh fuck Jack" he said as I started rubbing him threw his pants. He was moving around on my lap rubbing me. I moaned.

I got up and laid him on the ground. I started kissing his jawline. Down to his collarbone. I nibbled at the sensitive skin.

I pulled him shirt off. I started kissing down his chest. As I got to his pants I smirked and slowly pulled them down.

As I threw the across the room I kissed his bulge threw his boxers. His breathing hitched.

"Jack please" he said bucking his hips up. I smirked and pulled down his boxers. I slowly pumped him.

"Hands and knees now." I said standing up and taking off my clothes. He did what I said. I bent down.

I licked his rim. He moaned loudly. I pushed my tongue inside him.

"Fuck Jack that feels so good." He said loudly pushing back onto me. I flattened out my tongue. I made my tongue move in a wave like motion. He breathing got harder.

I started pumping him slow. I pulled away. He whimpered.

"I have something I want you to try." I said pulling out a white box that had all kinds of toys. I looked up to see Johnson blushing hard.

"Here" I said giving him a vibrator. He blushed even harder.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked looking up at me. I am so turned on right now.

"Sit on the coffee table and fuck yourself." I said siting down. He looked shocked. He got up slowly. And walked over to the coffee table.

He got on his hands and knees so his ass was facing me. He slowly put the vibrator in him. He gasped.

"Oh my" he said turning it on and going deep. I started pumping myself. He is turning my on so much. He was moaning so loudly. He started going faster.

"I am going to come" he said going faster. His legs started shaking. I got up and grabbed it from his hands and thrusted deep into him.

"Oh fuck Jack!" He screamed in pleasure. I groaned and pulled his hips to mine harder.

He was moaning loudly and breathing loud. I grabbed his hair and pulled him back. I bit down on his sweet spot.

"Jack I am close." He breathed out. I started going faster so we could reach our high together. I moved my arm around him as I started jerking him off along with my thrusts.

"I am going to come" I said going faster.

"Jack!" He screamed as he came on my hand.

"Shit baby boy!" I yelled as I came inside him. I rid out my high.

I pulled out slowly.

"Come on baby boy let me take you to the room." I said picking him up bridal style and walking out of the theater.

I pushed open the door. I walked over to the bed and put him on it gently. I put the covers over him.

"Night baby boy" I said kissing his forehead as we both fell asleep.

A/N------------------------
I feel like the plot is kinda confusing. Ok so you have the couples.
Cam, Nash is his sex slave
Matt, Carter is his sex slave
Skate, sam is his sex slave
And they are business men and they all have one boss. Every year the boss has a 'party' where you show off your 'slave' and if you fail to show a 'slave' than the main boss will have men kill you or something.

Idk it's kinda different from 50 shades of grey but this is how I can include the other couples into the story.

Do you want to make a chapter explaining the whole plot?