Chapter 18

The way they look at each other is legit goals! Why can't a guy look at me like that! 😩 forever alone.

Gilisnky POV:
"What do you want baby boy?" I asked smirking. He looked at me with a pleading look.

"Um I will have... Just water... Please" he said biting his lip softly.

"Ok babe, what are you going to get Nate?" I asked looking up. I immediately regret it.

Nate was practically shoving his tongue down sammy's throat.

"Ok then" I say looking back at the menu. I honestly don't know what I am going to get.

Maybe some spaghetti or pizza.

I felt a hand on my thigh.

"Jack please" Jack whispered in my ear. I smirked. I grabbed the remote and turned it on a higher level. He moaned softly.

"Does my baby boy like that?" I said now teasing him by putting my hand higher and higher up his thigh.

He nodded eagerly.

"Shall we play a game then?" I asked now rubbing him through his pants. He moaned.

I was interrupted by a cough.

"Are you ready to order?" He asked.

"Ah yes, I shall have the pizza" I said looking up and smiling. I slowly unzipped his zipper.

"And four waters" I said handing him the menus.

He walked away giving us a weird look. But I don't care.

I now had his dick in my hand.

"So you want to play?" I asked squeezing him slightly. He nodded slowly throwing his head back biting his lip.

I looked over at Nate and sam. They pulled away and were panting. There lips were red and swollen.

"Who ever comes first, has to give oral to the other person for a week without protest" I whispered. He looked wide eyed at me. But was replaced with a smirk.

"Ok big boy but under one condition" he said smirking.

"What would that be?" I asked leaning in kissing his neck.

"I get to fuck you" he whispered pulling my head away. I stared at him wide eyed. He smiled before kissing my neck.

"Oh fuck babe" I whisper moan as he bit my sweet spot.

I smirked. There is no way I am going to lose.

I turned the vibrator on the highest level.

He immediately stopped. He closed his eyes tightly and but his lip hard.

I took this opportunity to grab his dick and pump him fast. I started attacking his neck.

I bit down on his sweet spot hard. He slapped his hand over his mouth moaning loudly.

Johnson POV:
I put my hand on my mouth trying to stifle my moans. He started going faster and faster.

It took all of my energy to push him off of me.

I quickly unzipped his pants and grabbed his dick.

I squeezed his dick as I started pumping him.

He threw his head back closing his eyes.

I could feel myself coming close from the vibrator.

I started kissing his neck and bit on his sweet spot. I started sucking and nibbling on it. I pulled away and blew air on it.

"Fuck baby boy" he whispered. I am so close to coming, so I used my other hand to massage his balls.

His dick started twitching in my hand. I knew he was close so I ran my thumb over his tip. I started going faster and faster.

"Oh fuck me" he whisper yelled. He came all over my hand.

"Shit Jack" I came on my shirt and pants.

My body started trembling. The vibrator still going. I was shaking.

"Jack the vibrator" I said now squirming around.

"I like seeing you like this" he whispered in my ear before turning it off.

I was siting there trying to catch my breath.

"Here babe clean your self off" he said offering me a napkin. I took it and wiped my hand.

"I'm your pizza and water sir" the waiter said giving my a disgusted look. I was confused until I looked down.

Oh my gosh my dick was still out with cum all over my shirt and pants. I blushed hard. I covered my self up.

I looked over to see Nate and Sam left.

"Where did Sam and Nate go?" I asked blushing still trying to wipe off the remaining cum on my pants and shirt.

"They went into the bathroom to fuck" Jack said eating his pizza. He just reminded me.

"Remember I get you fuck you" I whispered biting his earlobe. He blushed.

"Hard." I finished taking his slice of pizza eating it. He blushed even harder. He put a napkin on his lap.

This is going to be fun.

A/N-------------
Yaaaaassssssss! I get Thursday, Friday and all of next week off.

Next chapter is Johnson topping 😏

I am going to the mall with my friends than once I get back I will write the next chapter.

The a/n is not a joke. So I am going to try and finish this book before summer so I don't leave people hanging.