53

Chishiya pulls me closer and engulfs me with his warmth. I put my head on his shoulder and he starts stroking my back gently. It makes my body start to tingle. I'm unable to suppress a blissful sigh, or maybe I am but just don't want to. I can feel his chest moving gently up and down as he chuckles softly at my reaction. He realizes he's the one that makes me react that way and that makes him happy.

I enjoy his warmth so much that I want him even closer to me. So I pull him closer to me, to which he moves a little bit backwards, but I just move with him. 'Um..' he mumbles, emitting what looks like an embarrassed laugh. He puts his hands on my shoulder and leans back slightly, making sure I can't push myself against him again.

For half a second, it goes through my mind that I was stupid and that he doesn't want me to, but his embarrassed, shy expression and bright red cheeks say that there's another reason why he reacts that way. He does like it. He does long for it. I try to make it clear to him that I do, too. I bring my hands from his back to his shoulder and start pulling him back towards me. Either I'm stronger than I thought or he doesn't resist anymore.

His face is getting closer and I'm getting warmer. Then, I stand pressed against him and am surrounded by his warmth. The feeling of his lips against mine causes a tingling sensation through my body again. I can't think about anything anymore. I can only feel what it's like to be alive. He has only just moved his head back or I'm reducing the distance just created again. I just don't want him away from me. I notice that he's surprised by my response. How can he be surprised? How can he not understand that I want him close to me?

I notice that I feel a new kind of force going through my body. There's no more sorrow or guilt, no more despair, just warmth and strength. I press my lips on his a little more forcefully than I intended, but he doesn't seem to mind. His kisses themselves are also getting stronger. For someone who has said before that he's not good at all this, he still knows exactly what to do. He moves his hand over my back. I feel myself starting to smile as my body fills with happiness. My shirt is creeping up slightly due to the friction. His other hand moves across my lower back and I feel his thumb slide over my skin. It feels so good to feel his energy there again.

He reaches the spot on my side through which my body always automatically contracts, because it's a sensitive spot. His touch makes me blow out a tense breath, because I feel a tingling sensation going through my body again.

And then, suddenly he's no longer with me. I suddenly no longer feel his warmth. A little confused I stay in my place and look at him questioningly. Wasn't he very close to me just yet? Then why is he suddenly so far away again? 'I'm sorry,' he mumbles, looking down at the floor. How sweet of him to apologize for being so far away. 'Hm,' I respond as I take another step towards him and try to touch his arm again, but he holds my arms and leans back slightly. With bright red cheeks and embarrassed eyes, he looks at me inquisitively. He clearly doesn't understand my reaction.

'What is it?' I ask. 'Did I do something wrong?' I try to think about what I've done, but I can't think of anything crazy. 'What?' He lets out a laugh. 'I'm going too far to.. and then you think you're..'

'Too far?' I mumble, not understanding. The look in his eyes is very much like the awkwardness I had seen at the Beach, while we were in the presidential suite. Does he think I think it's going too far for him to touch my skin with his thumb? That was definitely not where my physical reaction came from. I shake my head and come closer again. He seems surprised, but he doesn't mind at all. Before I know it, I'm completely out of breath and have to do my best to get some air back in.

'How stupid of me to think you didn't want anything from me,' he sighs. 'Especially when I consider that we could've done this much earlier..' I chuckle softly. 'That was stupid indeed,' I tell him. 'Perhaps you should reconsider your specialty. That wasn't exactly a diamonds move.'