Chapter 5-Tobias' POV

I wake up with tris' head on my chest, fast asleep. I check the clock and it says 7:46, I realize that training starts in about fifteen minutes and wake up tris.

"Hey baby, it's time to wake up, we have to wake the initiates in about ten minutes." I say in a soft voice so she isn't to startled.

"Ok, I'll be ready in a few." She says, going to get some clothes and change.

I grab two energy bars and water bottles for us and get dressed. Tris comes out in a black crop top with black skinny jeans. She looks stunning.

"You look..... Just .... Wow. You look stunning." She blushes, I love it when she blushes.

I give her the energy bar and water bottle and we eat on the go.

Tris' POV

We get to the dorms and wake up the initiates. "Time to get up! Be in the dorms in ten, we are going to learn how to shoot guns and throw knives today!" I say.

We get to the training room and get out the knives and guns, so the initiates can just grab them. After about five minutes the initiates come in.

"We are going to start with knives, then after lunch you will learn how to shoot a gun!" I say, trying not to have to much emotion, " Four, show them how it's done!"

Tobias grabs one knife and goes up to a target.he gets into the right position, inhales, then exhales while throwing the knife, hitting dead center. There are a few gasps from the initiates.

"I bet Six can't do that!" Amy says, making me mad. She is staring at tobias and he is staring at me.

"I can do that." I say plainly.

"Prove it then." Amy says, finally looking at me.

"Ok!" I say a little perky, trying to be annoying.

I grab a knife and go to the target. I inhale and throw while I exhale. Hitting dead center. The initiates, including Amy, are looking at me in awe.

"Everyone grab three knives and start." Tobias says. No one moves, they are still in awe.

"Go!" I yell, and they finally move, idiots.

While everyone is grabbing the knives, Jake comes up to me grinning.

"Good job babe! I knew you could do it from the very beginning!"

"First of all, I'm not your babe, and second of all, I am taken." I say in my instructor voice.

"Well, you can always be untaken." Jake says coming closer to me.

"No, I will not. I l-" I am interrupted with him kissing me.

I push him off of me right away and punch him right in the jaw. Tobias is surprisingly grinning, probably because I punched him, obviously not because he kissed me.

Tobias then comes over to me and whispers in my ear, "That's my girl." Quiet enough that Im the only one that can hear it. We are a bit closer then usual that's for sure.

Jake just stares at us. I move away from Tobias and realize that everyone is staring at us, Amy glaring at me.

" Get to work!" I yell, snapping everyone out of there phase.

"I know her boyfriend. He's not someone you want to mess with." Tobias says to Jake, making me laugh.

Jake just stomps off to a target and begins throwing his knives with the rest of the initiates, except Amy. She is still glaring at me.

"Amy did you not here me the first time, get to work!" I yell and she just says,

"Why should I listen to you, not like you are strong enough to hurt me. You're just a little twelve year old!"