Chapter 20

Tris' POV

We get to the tattoo parlor and I start thinking about things we could get.

I finally have one that comes to mind.

"Hey, what about getting a tattoo of Roman numerals 6 on your wrist and a Roman numerals 4 on my wrist?" I ask tobias.

He looks at me and a smile makes its way onto his face.

"That's perfect! I could get it on my left wrist and you could get it on your right wrist so when we hold hands four and six will be together." Tobias says grinning.

He is being really girly about this, it's kind of funny though.

"That sounds perfect. Lets go tell tori!"

Honestly, I am glad we got that dare. I have been thinking about asking tobias if he wanted to do something like that.

Tori leads us to a room with two seats and sits us down. She does mine while Bud does Tobias' tattoo.

"I remember when four was in here last time he was playing dare. He was dared to get a tattoo, and he chose one of the most painful places to get a tattoo. It was also a pretty big one, which I'm sure you have seen." tori says, winking in the end which makes me blush.

"You were dared to get your tattoo?" I ask Tobias laughing a little. Why am I laughing?

"Yeah. I went back afterwards to add to the tattoo, which in the beginning was only the flames on my right rib cage." He replies casually. He did get a pretty big tattoo. But it's sexy so it's perfectly fine with me.

"Well, I love your tattoo. And I'm gonna love this tattoo." I say with a big smile. Jeez I'm acting weird.

"What's your tattoo?" Amy asks tobias.

"None of your concern." he states flatly.

Divergents are no longer a threat because of tobias and I, but his tattoo is still personal. And Amy is just annoying, so why tell her.

"Hey six, how many tattoos do you have in all?" Bailey asks.

"Well I have 3, now 4 tattoos. the dauntless flames and abnegation hands on my shoulders, the Ravens on my collarbone and now the Roman numeral 4 on my wrist."

She nods then we move the game along.

"Four, do the honors of choosing a person."

"Um, Christina."

Tobias looks over to me for help choosing a dare.

I get an idea and whisper it into his ear. He grins.

"I dare you to go to erudite and yell something that will most likely anger them."

"Pass the flask!" Christina yells taking a sip of alcohol.

Once we get to erudite we all walk into the big building and Christina walks to the front.

"CALEB PRIOR IS A DOUCHE BAG YOU NOSES!" She yells.

I will admit, that was pretty funny. he isn't very bright for an erudite. Plus, he's being an asshole to me right now.

Some erudite guards start to chase after us and we start running. We make it out of the building with the erudite guards close behind.

We get to the trains and jump onto the train. The guards give up and walk back to the erudite compound.

"Ok, seth." Christina says.

We keep playing dare for a few hours until we are all tired. Almost everyone is tipsy except for tobias and I. We are the only ones who didn't drink the alcohol.

"So, when should we get the faction people tomorrow morning. We have to take them to work with us." Tobias asks when we walk into our apartment.

"How about around 7:30 so they have about an hour to get ready before we head to work at 8:30."

"Great, now what do you want to do?" Tobias asks with a smirk on his face.

I grin, "I don't know, what do you suggest."

"This..." he starts to kiss me.

I tug at his shirt and he takes it off in one swift motion. Right when he's about to kiss me I run to the bathroom and lock it.

"Your such a tease!"

"I know." I say

He starts banging on the door playfully.

"Come on tris, open up!"

"Nope!" I say through a giggle.

"Just let me in!"

I sit there for a little bit then sneak to the door. I unlock it and open it. When I unlock it, tobias falls onto is back.

"You were really leaning on the door, while waiting for me to open it. That's very erudite of you!" I say laughing at him.

"Ha ha." he says while rolling his eyes. He smiles afterwards though and I help him up.

"So are you going to kiss me or what?" He asks while grabbing my waist.

"Sure..."

I lean in close and put my lips close to his.

"I love you..."

He leans in to close the space between us but I peck his lips and run. I run out into the dining hall with tobias about a yard behind.

While we are running, I see girls staring with longing eyes and some of the former initiates that are roaming around look at us weirdly.

I am about to sit down at our table with uriah, Christina, and will but I am picked up.

"I got you!" Tobias says panting.

He looks around and gives me a confused look.

"Why are all the girls staring at me?"

Wow he's oblivious.

"Look at what your wearing." I say through laughter.

He looks doe then his eyes go wide.

"I forgot to put my shirt back on!"

"Oh yes you did. And no ones complaining." I say looking at his chest and tracing my fingers over it.

"That's what his tattoo is!" Amy yells from a table. oh gosh.

Tobias turns around and his eyes go even more wide. Everyone is looking at him and/or his back. he starts to blush because of all of the attention that's on him and I start to laugh.

"Wow his back is hot." Bailey mutters under her breath. She is with Amy right now and also staring at tobias.She's probably talking out load.

"I know it is! I mean look at that beauty!" I say laughing. Bailey looks at us and blushes.

Tobias is a crimson red by now and it. is. funny.

"Bye!" He says then starts running, still holding me bridal style.

I start to squeal as he runs and he laughs.

We finally get to our apartment and he plops me down on our bed and lays next to me. I look at the clock and it says 10:16.

He wraps his arm around me and I snuggle into his chest.

"I love you." He says

"I love you too."

And with that we go to sleep. Wrapped in each-others arms, never letting go.

----------

Thanks for reading my fanfic! I will try and update more so I can get to the exciting parts! Love you initiates!