Chapter 7

Tobias' POV

I get out of the shower, and Tris isn't here. She probably is already in the cafeteria getting the food. I put on a skin tight shirt with some black pants.

I decide to surprise her, and head to the cafeteria.

When I get there, I look for her and find her in line, with Christina, talking about who knows what. When I get closer, she looks stunning. She has a grey, knee length dress, a black smokey eye with lipgloss, and her hair is wavy.

She turns around and smiles at me. She was showing Christina her ring, which had a silver band with a black diamond on top, and some little grey ones going down the sides.

I guess it was pretty dark to see the ring last night. I walk over to her and give her a kiss. She deepens it and we just kiss until someone finally yells,

"NO PDA!" With no doubt, it was Uriah. He came up to us and Tris just glared at him, making me laugh.

"What, does public affection make you uncomfortable, cause that would make you a pansycake!" Tris says, Uriah just glares at her, well tries to glare at her. He ends up smiling and saying,

"That's my word!"

"Come on, let's go eat!" Tris says excitedly. Staring at the dauntless cake that we both have.

We sit down and Christina speaks up right away.

"Tris, we are going dress shopping after breakfast!! Good thing you're already ready!"

"Ok, but first I have one thing you need to know, you are my maid of honor!" Tris says with jazz hands.

"Omg! Thank you so much! Who are your brides maids so I can get them to come dress shopping with us!"

"My brides maids are Lynn, Shauna, and Marlene. But I'm sure you already got them to come."

"Yep! Now hurry up, I want to go!"

~~~

Tris' POV

We are at the wedding store looking at the wedding dresses and Christina keeps trying to get short dresses that are skin tight.

I go into the the dressing room and start trying on the dresses. While I was looking, I found one dress that caught my eye, but I try on Christina's choices first.

"Christina, do I have to show you this one, I hate it, it looks gross!"

"Yes, now come out!"

"Fine." I come out in a big poofy dress that's big on me and I have to hold up.

They all start laughing, and I eventually join in.

I try on many more of Chris' dresses that are too tight, or too poofy, until I get to the one I saw.

It's a strapless white dress that has a sweetheart neckline, it has jewels at the top of the dress and on the side on my mid thigh, where it is pleated together by the jewels. It is almost skin tight until mid thigh, and it starts flowing out and hitting the floor. I start tearing up, this is the one.

"Tris, are you okay? Do you need some help?" Chris asks.

"No, I'm fine, I just think I found the dress!" I walk out and the girls squeal, well everyone but Lynn, who just grins.

"Omg!! Tris! You look so beautiful! You are getting that dress!" Christina's eyes are filled with excitement.

"Yah, I am! Now let's find the bridesmaid dresses and maid of honor dress!!" I go back into the dressing rooms and change. I come back out holding the dress I'm getting and buy it. Then we go shopping for the rest of the dresses.

~~~

The bridesmaids dresses are purple noodle strap dresses that are loose and end at the knees. The color theme is black and purple.

Christina's dress is purple with straps, it goes down to the floor but have a slit going up to mid thigh and some slits on her hips. It has jewels at the top and is very loose and flows.

While we shopped the boys went tuxedo shopping. Tobias best man is Zeke, and his groomsmen are Uriah, and Will.

I have now forgiven Peter but I will not let him be a part of the wedding.

"Hey guys, we should drop our stuff off and meet the boys at the candor or dauntless party, they are already there." I suggest and they all agree.

"Ok, we'll drop the dresses off at my House so four won't see them and then we'll go!" Christina says all happy.

When we get to the training room where they are playing condor or dauntless, I sit next to Tobias and everyone is staring at me.

Eric breaks the silence and says, "ok, I'll start..... Six, candor or dauntless?"

"Hmmm... Well I don't want to move so candor."

"PANSYCAKE!" Uriah yells and Lynn throws a pillow at his face. She always brings a pillow to candor or dauntless games.

"Ow! How do women make pillows hurt!" Uriah says.

"With our exceptional strength!" Lynn says at the same time as I..... Kinda creepy.

"When are you getting married?" Eric asks and I say,

"Next week on June 4th, since it resembles 6 and 4!" I say.

"Ew, love!" Uriah yells, this time throwing a pillow at is.

It didn't hurt very much, so I just throw it back at his face,

"Ow!! Seriously explain how every woman can make that hurt!!" He yells

I just smirk and keep the game going, "Christina, candor or dauntless?"

"Do you even have to ask!"

"Ok, I dare you to sit on wills lap for the rest of the game." Christina grins and gets comfortable in Wills lap, then moves on.

"Amy, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to confess your feelings to the person you like."

"Ok, Four...... I know that you hate my guts, but, I like you, a lot. When I saw you proposed to Six, I was devastated. I thought, why would you be with her when you could be with me! I am prettier, nicer, funnier! Why do you even like her anyways?!" Amy gets cut off by Tobias,

"Six is the most beautiful, nice, funny, honest, loving person I've ever known! I LOVE her because she is her, she is herself and is selfless, and she was never actually afraid of me, like most people!"

I have a huge smile on my face and Tobias seems to notice.

"I love you, so much!" I whisper to him.

"I love you too, I would never leave you, for anyone or anything!" He whispers back, kissing me passionately. We break apart and I say,

"Well I'm going to head out, see you guys later!" Right as I say that Tobias gets up and takes my hand.

"I'm going to go too, bye!"

We get a chorus of byes and goodbyes and see yahs as we walk off.

As we are walking I say, "That was the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me, thank you. I think you have actually gotten deep enough into my brain for me to believe that I'm pretty, and that takes a lot of effort. I love you so much, and nothing will ever change that!"

Tobias smiles and says, "I have always known that about you, I don't know why you didn't believe me, but it is all true! I love you so much, I can't wait to be married to you!"

With that we kiss right in the middle of the hallway, getting cheers and cat calls from everyone around us. We break apart, and I'm not embarrassed at all, I know that I love him, and I don't care if others know.

----------------------

The next chapter will be the wedding!!! Tris' parents and brother will be there so don't miss it!