Chapter 41

Tris' POV

It has been one and a half weeks since Marlene died and today is her funeral. Everyone is doing better, even Uriah.

I'm just putting the finishing touches on my outfit for the funeral when Tobias walks into the bedroom, I'm looking in the body mirror.

"You look beautiful." he says and I smile a little.

"You look handsome." he smiles.

He's wearing a dark dark grey dress shirt with black dress pants. He has his hair spiked slightly and he has a little bit of stubble.

I look in the mirror again and make sure everything look perfect. I'm wearing a black dress that ends at my knees and fits with my big stomach perfectly. I have black somewhat see thru tights and black flats. My hair is in a simple fishtail braid on the side of my head.

I turn to tobias and take his hands in mine. I travel them up his arms and wrap them around his neck, giving him a hug. He immediately hugs back an that's when I feel it, a similar feeling that I've had before. A tiny kick in my stomach. Tobias pulls back and looks at my stomach in astonishment.

"I felt him kick again!" he starts smiling and I'm laughing a little.

He crouches down in front of my stomach and puts his hands on my stomach.

"Hey Teigon, it's daddy. I just felt your first kick and I just wanted to say that I can't wait to see you and hold you in my arms. I love you." he kisses my stomach and I'm crying even more tears of joy.

"I love both of you so much!" I say.

Tobias stands up and cups my cheeks with his hands and slowly kisses me. I put my hands on his chest and sigh a little into the kiss. I hear a click and pull away.

I look towards the doorway and see Shauna holding our camera with Zeke smiling next to her.

"You guys are so cute together!" she says and smiles.

I take the camera and the picture is beautiful. It's of tobias and I kissing with the balcony doors as a background, showing the beautiful sunset.

Tobias looks over my shoulder and rests his chin on it while putting his arms around my waist and onto my stomach. I can feel him grinning and that makes me smile.

We all sit in silence for a few seconds until someone barges through the door, interrupting the silence.

I look up to see Christina with a panicked expression and is panting. 

"Oh my gosh Christina, what's wrong?!" I ask. What if her babies in trouble?!

"Will, I can't find him anywhere. He has been missing since we went to erudite and I am now worried!" she says.

I look behind her and see Uriah with her.

I nod for them to come in and drag Christina to the kitchen where no one can hear us.

"Alright I know this is off the subject but...who do you love, Will or Uriah?" I ask and bite my lip.

"Well...uh...I think I love both of them..." she says and starts fiddling with her fingers.

"Okay, then do you love Will?"

She looks me straight in the eye. "Yes."

"Are you still in love with Will?" i ask and she looks down for a few seconds.

"No." she looks up at me with tears glistening in her eyes.

"And are you sure that you love Uriah even after a few weeks?"