Chapter 9

Tris' POV

"Al?!"

"Hi tris. Um.....I was just looking for you. I guess I have some explaining to do."

"I thought you were dead! Of course you have some explaining to do!" Why did he keep this a secret?

When I look back, everyone's confused. Even the initiates. I guess I did tell them about Al. When we start heading back to Zeke's apartment, the initiates are whispering, and Al is staring at my parents and brother, they are the only ones not in black.

"Well, would you at least like to join us in a game of candor or dauntless for now, you can explain later."

"Sure, but I just need to know the rules."

"If you chose candor, you have to answer the question truthfully. if you chose dauntless, you have to do the act that you are dared to do. if you don't want to do either, you take off an article of clothing!"

"Ok, but......who exactly is everyone, I know Chris, Will, Four, and you. but I have no clue who the rest are."

"I'll introduce everyone once we are inside."

"Ok."

When we get to Zeke's apartment, we sit in a circle with four and Chris next to me. Al is sitting across from me next to Uriah and Jake.

"Alright, who's going to start. When it's your turn, say your name!"

"Oh! I'll go first! I'm Uriah! And Al, candor or dauntless?!"

"Um, candor?"

"PANSYCAKE!Ask the person you like out on a date!" Uriah, seriously!

"Ok, Tris, will you go out with me?"

Everyone looks at him and I in awe, jack and Tobias just glare at him.

"Um Al, I got married today."

He just stares at me in disbelief and sadness.

"Well, who did you marry?"

"Let's see if you can figure it out." I just grin, and resume the game.

"Jake, candor or dauntless?"

"Dauntless!"

"I dare you to leave the party." I am now smirking and he takes off his shirt.

"This is for you, like what you see?"

"No, I'm only interested in my husbands rock hard abs, not your flat stomach!" Uriah oohs, he is such a twelve year old!

"Hey! I'm twelve and a half!"

"I said that out loud, didn't I."

Everyone just nods.

"Tris, candor or dauntless?"

"I'm dauntless arn't I!"

"I dare you to kiss whoever the bottle lands on when you spin it for 20 seconds. Your husband can't be mad!"

"Fine, get me a bottle."

I spin it and I lands on Christina. Well she is my best friend, so we just kiss for twenty seconds. It wasn't anything bad, we just sat there with our lips on each-others the whole time.

When the twenty seconds are done I hear this, "cough* cough* lesbian *cough*" I see Amy and she obviously said it. I glare at her and she is staring at Tobias.

I decide to make Amy mad and kiss Tobias. We sit there kissing slowly and passionately until it's a full on make out session. We are interrupted by Uriah, of course.

"NO PDA!!!"

I take a pillow and throw it at him.

"OW WOMAN!!! I am never going to get how you do that!!"

"So, you're married to four. That surprises me!" Al says, changing the subject.

"Yes! And I love him with all my heart. Why does it surprise you so much?"

"Well, he did throw knives at you, and taunted you while doing it." I say, now a little annoyed.

"You are forgetting that he also was forced to do that, I saved you sorry ass from having you do it, and was more safe for him to do it over Eric. He also saved my life. And you know when that happened!"

Right after I say that he lunged at me......... and kissed me.

-----------------------

So, there's your update! I hope you liked it! It's fast because IM GOING TO INSURGENT IN A FEW HOURS!!! I seriously can't wait to go with messed_up_whale_ !