Chapter 21

Tris' POV

I wake up to the feeling of someone watching me. My eyes flutter open and I look up to see mesmerizing blue eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." tobias says.

"Good morning handsome. How long were you staring at me?"

"About 5 minutes." he says like its nothing.

"Whatever, we need to get ready and make sure the faction people are ready to watch us work."

"Ok, I'll get breakfast. you can shower, I showered last night."he says grinning a little.

"K, I love you." I say leaning towards him.

"I love you too." He says.

I lean in for a kiss. He bends down and we kiss. His soft lips on my lips, making my heart flutter.

I pull away and suddenly have an idea.

"Hey tobias, do you like training the initiates?" I ask.

"Yeah, I love scaring the crap out of them with you." he says smiling.

"Well, what if we made initiation more often. We could have the factionless kids at age 16 also choose while the initiates come inbetween the times of normal initiation. We could have faction less people from ages 17-30 work as fence guards if they choose, to earn points. It could actually really help." I hope he gets what I mean. I really think this could help, and I would be able to train initiates more often.

"That sounds like a great idea! We would need to have a meeting with the faction leaders to discuss about it though." he says smiling at me.

"Great! We could set up a meeting for...tonight at 8:00 to discuss it with them.

"Perfect." He kisses me one last time before I head to the shower and he heads to get breakfast.

When I'm in the shower I start singing. I don't think I'm good at singing or anything, I just like to.

The door to the bathroom opens and tobias comes in.

"You can sing!"

"No I cant."

"Yes you can! You are amazing!"

"Well, it's nice to know that you like it." I say smiling.

I turn off the shower and put a towel around me. I put on a tight black tshirt that shows my ravens and some ripped black skinny jeans with my combat boots. I put my hair into a French braid to the side and come out.

"Here you go." tobias says handing me a muffin.

"Thanks, now let's get the faction people and tell them our plans."

We walk out the door and head to the faction people's dorms. Tobias puts his arm around my shoulder and I lean my head on his shoulder.

When we walk in everyone is awake and ready.

"Ok, we are going to have a meeting tonight at 8:00, we have some things to discuss. Anyways, group one follow me, group two follow four."

Tobias frowns when I say four instead of tobias, he likes it when I say tobias, but we are in front of people so I'm not going to say it.

He leans down and kisses me goodbye. We part and go our separate ways.

We walk into the tattoo parlor and I lead them to my station.

"Hey Six, what's up with the crowd?" Tori says walking towards me.

"Well, they are here for one more week, so they are going to be watching us do our jobs."