Chapter 23

Tris' POV

I wake up the next day with a smile. I know it's an amity thug to do, but I can't help it.

I'm snuggled up against tobias' chest, watching him sleep. When he's asleep, he looks peaceful, and more like his age. It's like his past never happened, like he's been happy his whole life.

"That's creepy." he says with his eyes still closed.

"What is?" I decide to play dumb.

"Your staring."

"No, I'm gazing. And it's not creepy, its romantic."

"Whatever. When are we going to tell everyone that you're pregnant?" His eyes are now open, and he is looking into my eyes. His stormy blue eyes taking me in. Leaving me without a worry in the world.

"Tris? You in there?"

"Oh, yeah sorry. How about we throw a little party with our friends and my parents and brother. We can get a cake and put 'baby 10' on it. About everyone but Uriah will catch on."

"Good idea. Lets just make sure they don't tell others."

"Yah, I don't want the whole compound talking about it." I say while getting up and out of bed.

"Where are you going?"

"To get ready and wake up the faction reps and leaders. We have work today."

"Oh. I'll go get breakfast then."

"K, thanks. I love you." I say while giving him a kiss.

" I love you too."

I go to take a shower while tobias gets dressed and gets breakfast.

~~~

I finish my shower and put on a black dress. it has noodle straps, flows out at the waist, and ends above the knee.

I put a baby pink and black eyeshadow with a little bit of mascara and baby pink lipstick.

I put my combat boots on after putting my hair into loose curls. My hair has grown to mid back since it grows fast. I have also touched up the colors in my hair so they are still there.

I get to the faction reps and leaders dorms and wake them up. My parents and the rest of abnegation are already up and ready.

"Hey mom, dad. Can you come to my apartment at 7:00 tonight? We have a surprise to share with you and our friends."

"Of course we will be there. We'll see you then." my mother says and my father nods.

"Ok, well have fun with four!"

I leave and find caleb, fully dressed and sitting with cara.

"Hey caleb, can you come to a party at my apartment at 7:00? Cara, you can also come."

"What's this party about?" Caleb says narrowing his eyes at me.

"It's a surprise. But there will not be candor or dauntless."

"Ok. Well we are going to go to breakfast. See you at 7:00 beatrice."

"Bye."

I head back to our apartment and when I walk inside, tobias isn't anywhere to be seen.

"Tobias?" I shout. I shit the door and feel a pair of hands go around my waist and rest on my stomach.

I quickly turn around and Tobias is is standing there with a goofy grin.

"You scared me!"

"I know. Here." he says handing me a muffin.

"You look beautiful by the way."

"Thanks." I say while blushing.

We walk to the dorms and they are all ready.

"Ok, group two come with me, group one will go with four." I say.

I kiss tobias and start walking, amity and candor close behind me.

"Hey tori."

"Hey tris, someone's ready in the middle room." she says while giving some one a tattoo.

I walk in and see peter.

"Hey Peter. what can I do for yah?"

He doesn't even seem to here me, he's too focused on the person behind me.

"Mom?"

"Peter!" Oh.

They hug, and I just stand here awkwardly, waiting.

"I didn't think I'd see you again! What was your rank? What job did you choose?"

"I'm sorry, but I need to get working. would you be able to talk later?" I say as politely as possible.

"Yes, sorry. I just missed him so much!"

I get to work on Peter. he wanted the dauntless symbol on his forearm.

After a few others, its finally time for lunch. While I'm walking, I meet with Tobias, and walk to the cafeteria together.

" I already invited our friends for us when I got us breakfast. I also got the two of us the rest of the day off. We can now have more time to get the cake and everything set up." Tobias says while we get food in the food line this time.

"thank you! I really didn't feel like telling everyone."

"your welcome."

When we sit down, Zeke has something on his plate that my stomach isn't being very fond about.

I walk away quickly, then when I'm out of sight, I run. I make it to the bathroom just in time. I guess this is morning sickness. I hope it ends soon.

I wonder how Christina dealt with this! she is farther along then I, it must end soon, because she hasn't rushed to the bathroom in a while.

I walk out and eat like nothing ever happened.

"what happened tris? are you okay?" shauna asks.

" I'm fine, a little bit of water spilt on me while I was walking and made me have to go to the bathroom." that was a pretty good excuse.

Everyone believes me, so we keep eating. I wonder how they will react to me being pregnant. I guess ill find out soon.

--------------

sorry for updating so late! my phone got taken away, so I haven't really had time to write. next chapter will be the party! love you initiates!