Chapter 32

Tobias' POV

I don't want to leave tris right now but I have to. The initiates need to be trained. I spent the night at the hospital at Tris' side.

I get up, kiss Tris' forehead and grab a muffin from the cafeteria.

I walk into the training room to set everything up but find Zeke trying to teach the initiates something.

"Thanks for the help Zeke. If you want, you can stay and help me train them." I say to zeke.

"Sure buddy, anytime. Tell me if anything happens to Tr-Six."

"Yeah. Even if I didn't get to tell you, Christina would find out some how and tell the whole group." we laughs little but stop almost right away.

"Why are you guys so worried about her? It's not like one of you are married to her." Darren says.

Zeke and I burst out laughing. That's when I notice something on Zekes finger. A ring.

"Dude what's with the ring?" I ask.

"I proposed to her a few weeks ago on a date and we decided to elope because we couldn't wait." he says proudly.

I pat his back. "good job man! When were you guys going to tell us?"

"At the next party."

"So you're married to Six?" Faith asks Zeke.

"Hell no! I'm married to Shauna!" He says with disgust.

"Then that leaves Four...wait! You're married to Six?!" Becca asks.

"Well, I doubt she'll be able to teach so why not tell.Yes. Six is my wife. Now enough, we need to get to training." I turn into Four.

Or as tris calls it, scary instructor Four mode. Just thinking about her makes my eyes water but I push them away.

I always become Tobias when I talk about tris and it isn't very intimidating.

"Everyone grab five knives. Zeke, would you like to try a little something?" I say.

"Sure! What am I doing?" He asks excited.

"Six has done this. You will stand in front of the target and try not to flinch while I throw knives at you. Let's see if six is braver then you!"

He gets in front of it and I grab three knives.

I aim and throw the first one a foot away from his arm and he jumps. the next one I hit right above his head and he flinches. Lastly, I nick his ear and he screams.

"Get to work!" I yell to the initiates. They all start throwing and Zeke comes over to me.

"Dude, you cut me!" He says touching his ear.

"I know, and tris didn't flinch, jump, or scream. So I guess she's the braver one." I say smirking.

He rolls his eyes and leaves to clean up his ear.

We throw knives for a couple hours and it's finally time for lunch. I can go visit Tris and possibly talk to Pavan.

I walk out and go straight to the erudite hospital. I walk to Tris' room and grab her hand.

It's still cold and lifeless but she looks better. I just wish the doctors knew if she would be alright and of the baby is alright.

"Hey tris. I know you probably can't hear me but I love you. I believe that you will be able to wake up and be fine. Please just don't leave me. I need you and the baby. Without you I dont have a lif-" I stop mid sentence because I feel movement.

I look up and tris is shaking. Oh my gosh. She's having a seizure.

"Help! I need a doctor! She's having a seizure!" I yell.

Two doctors and three nurses come in and push me out. I stand outside her room looking into the window on the door.

It looks like chaos in there. They are all running around frantically. Trying to stop the seizure.

I watch one doctor as they inject her with a serum and she stops shaking.

But then the worst thing happens. The heart monitor stops.

The line is dead.

-----------------------

Thanks for reading my fan FIC guys! I love you guys so much and really appreciate all the friendly comments and all the votes. It is really motivating me to keep going so thank you! Please like and comment as you please. love you initiates!

And if you want to see a picture of me please comment!