Chapter 8

Tris' POV

I'm getting married today! I slept over at Christina's with the girls and tobias slept over at Zeke's with all of the guys. I just woke up, and it's 9:46, so I wake up the rest of the girls.

"Okay guys, we need to eat then we will get Tris ready first!" Christina says, obviously really excited.

"K, I'll make breakfast and Marlene, get the make up ready. Lynn, you can iron the dress, Christina, you can can get the bridesmaids dresses and the wedding dress for Lynn. Tris, you are going to shower." Shauna orders. I don't object a single bit. I can't wait to walk down the aisle and see Tobias. But what if my parents don't approve? I invited them to the wedding, I hope they come.

I hop into the shower and wash my hair and body thoroughly, I want today to be perfect!

"Tris, breakfast is ready! You almost done?" Shauna shouts from outside the door.

"Yah, I'm just about to get out, be there in a minute!"

I get out and put on my shorts and a tank top. When I come out I smell eggs, bacon, waffles, and dauntless cake! My favorite!

We finish eating and we can finally start getting ready. Christina leads me to the bathroom, and for the first time, I can't wait for Christina to get me ready. She gives me a black smokey eye with a little bit of purple at the corners of my eyes and on my lower water line. I have eyeliner that is formed into a little cat eye and mascara. She then puts some chapstick on my lips. When she finishes my makeup, Marlene does my hair. She puts all my hair onto the right side of my head and takes a little section of hair from the left side of my head, making four tight French braid that stop a little past my ear. She then curls the rest if my hair, keeping it on the right side of my head. After she does my hair I can finally get into my dress.

I finish getting my dress and put on the white three inch heels that have rhinestones on and come out.

"You look drop-dead gorgeous! I can't wait to see Four's reaction! Now time for the bridesmaids to get ready." Christina says.

They all get into there dresses and do a black smokey eye with curly hair. They all have black heels on.

"You guys look amazing! I can't wait to get married!" I yell, and they squeal with me.

We have a car pick us up since we can't jump onto a train in dresses and heels, and are taken to the Ferris wheel.

I can't wait to be Mrs.Eaton.

~~~

Christina walks down the aisle first with Will, then Shauna and Zeke, Marlene and Uriah, and Lynn decided to go alone. It's now my turn. I turn the corner and start down the aisle. I look at Tobias , and he is rubbing his eyes, as if there were tears he wanted to push back. He is smiling a huge smile that he can't seem to control. Everyone is standing, and I spot my parents in the front, but not Caleb. Oh well, the room is already filled with dauntless members and plenty others. It is a dauntless wedding, it's big. Especially since Tobias and I are dauntless prodigies.

I finally reach Tobias, also smiling from ear to ear. He looks so handsome! His hair is slightly spiked up, and he has a black suit with a black tie. I take his hands and he whispers,

"You look so beautiful!"

I smile and Max starts.

"Beatrice Prior and Four Tobias Eaton, we have gathered here today for your marriage." When he says Tobias' real name after his nickname I look at Tobias and smile. I don't think any other dauntless member realized what he did.