Chapter 38

Tris' POV

I sit down on the couch and put down the bags I was holding and tobias does the same.

"Should we start talking about baby names?" Tobias asks.

I nod excitedly and grab a notebook and pencil from the side table.

"How about we both right down a few names we like and decide on what we like most." toby says.

I nod and we both right down some names.

I look at the notebook and we have some pretty good names, but one catches my eye.

Tris'

Aidan
Andrew
Kyle
Owen

Tobias'

Ian
Teigon
Ryker
Hunter

"I really like Teigon. What about you?" I say.

"I love it, and how about Andrew for the middle name." he says with a soft smile.

I smile back and test the name out.

"Teigon Andrew Eaton. Perfect."

I smile and lean in, tobias does the same.

We meet half way and share a slow passionate kiss. (a/n guys small bump by Ed Sheeran just came on and I'm like no! Don't do that!!!)

We break apart and cuddle.

My eyes start to get heavy so I finally just close my eyes and use tobias' chest as a pillow.

I feel my self being lifted up and put onto the bed.

Before I fall into a deep sleep, I hear "I love you tris." and that is when I fall asleep.

~~~

I wake up and feel tobias' strong arms around me.

I grin and set my hands on top of his arms and sit there. I feel him stir a bit and then kiss the back of my neck.

"Good morning beautiful." he says into my ear, making me shiver.

"Good morning handsome. we need to get ready for work, we both go back today."

Tobias groans and I chuckle and get up.

I walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

While I'm in there, I can't help but think where Marlene is.

After she found out about the baby she ran off and we haven't seen her since. I'm really getting worried now. She could be in factionless or the bottom of the chasm for all I know.

I'm going to search for her after work.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts by a knock on the door.

"Tris, you almost done? We need to eat breakfast and head to work." tobias says.

"Yeah, I'm getting out right now." I say back through the door.

I get out and dry myself off with the towel then put on black maternity jeans and a black t shirt that shows my tattoos.

When I walk out Tobias is waiting on the other side of the door with a chocolate chip muffin in his hand and a smile plastered on his face.

"Why so happy?" I ask as a grin starts to spread onto my face.

"I cant just be happy that I have a beautiful wife carrying my son?" he says smiling even more.

"I guess you can, but we are going to be late if we dont leave now." I grab the muffin and his hand and we walk out of the apartment, separating when we are at the tattoo parlor.

"I love you." tobias says and pecks my lips.

"I love you too. And please try not to stalk me too much at work."

He starts to blush and his eyes widen which makes me laugh.

"You know? H-how do you know about that?"

"I didnt know, I was kidding. But now I'm being serious, don't spend too much time looking at me. Actually, could you look for Marlene on the cameras? Im starting to get worried about her."

"Of coarse. Now go to work before your late. Love you!" he says and starts walking away.

"love you too."

I walk into the parlor and go to my station.

"Hey tris, I have a customer for ya."

I nod and the first customer walks in. Jack.

"Ugh you again." I say and role my eyes.

"Nice to see you too. I'm not here to flirt with the pregnant lady, I just want a tattoo."

He sits down in the chair and I get the needle and ink.

"What do you want?"

"I want this. On my shoulder." he hands me a picture of overlapping lines. Easy enough.

I put the stencil on his shoulder and get started. I first outline the whole design, then I fill in the rest.

"Your good to go. Just make sure you pay at the front desk."

He nods and leaves to the front desk.

"Hey Tris, that tattoo took longer then you thought, its your lunch break. See you after lunch." Tori yells from the desk.

"Thanks Tori."

I get up and start walking to the control room to meet up with Tobias.

I get to the control room and walk into Tobias' compartment where he is staring wide eyed at a screen.

"Hey whats wrong?" I asks and put my hand on his shoulder.

He looks at me with panic and I start to worry. What if he doesn't want a baby anymore, or to be married with me? What if something happened to Marlene, or my mom, or him. You know what Tris, stop talking to yourself.

"You need to see this, its Marlene." he hands me headphones and sits me on his lap.

I look at the screen and it's a video in amity. So far everyone is eating in the tree dome thing for about a minute but then Marlene stumbles into the middle of the dining hall. "Hey losers, pass the bread!" she says. She already seems tipsy from the peace serum, this could make everything worse. She starts eating the bread for a few minutes but that was not a good idea. Her eyes roll back and she falls, hitting her head on the table and then the ground. Hard might I add. The amity around her start panicking, but one decides to pick her up and take her to most likely a hospital.

I look back at Tobias and my eyes start to tear up.

"I did a little research, and they said that she was brought to the erudite hospitals. And being dauntless leaders, we can go visit her, b-but sh-sh-she is um..." he trails off and starts to get teary eyed.

I start crying and touch his cheek, "What happened. Please say she will be fine." I plead.

"Tris, shes in a coma and the doctors don't think she will wake up. She probably won't be as lucky as you."

--------------------------

Im sorry for all the sadness, but there is a few reasons...some of which make me crack up during this situation. Anyways, stay tuned for more chapters, my family from Cali is no longer in utah. Please like and comment as you please. Love you initiates!