chapter 25

Tris' POV

I meet my mom at my office and she has a small duffel bag full of a few things.

"Alright, your apartment number is 28c, which is around the corner from our apartment!" Tobias says giving her a key.

" What do you mean? We are in 57b, we are a level below her." I ask confused. How are we down the hall from her?

" follow me." he says taking my hand and we all out the door.

He opens an apartment door that isn't ours, it is 46c. Wait, why would it be 46 specifically, that is Tobias and I?

" This is our new apartment! I figured, having a little one on the way that we would want a bigger apartment. So I looked into it and level c has some of the biggest apartments, so I got us 46."

the inside has a living room with grey tile and a grey rug. there are two dark grey coaches on the rug with a glass coffee table in front of the coaches.

The kitchen is beside it with the same tiles, an island and counters with greyish black granite, and all stainless steel appliances. the dining room has a glass dining table with black cushioned chairs and a vase of red roses in the middle of the table.

I go upstairs and see 6 doors. the first door is the master bedroom with black carpet, grey walls, a black and grey bedspread, two doors on one wall, and a window on the other. By the windows on the wall, are a double set of glass doors that lead to a terrace.

The first door in the room leads to a huge walk in closet that has a dresser in it. it has shelves and racks on both sides of the closet. The other door leads to the master bathroom. It has black tile with countertops that have dark grey granite. the shower is big with grey textured tile walls with a strip of glass tiles on the grey backdrop of the walls. the bath is white and right next to it.

The rest of the bedrooms are smaller versions of our bedroom, with smaller beds and different color bedspreads.

one room though is the babies room, right next to ours. It has soft yellow walls for either gender, a white crib and changing table set on the right side of the room. On the left side of the room is a rocking chair that is white and a dresser.

"Oh my gosh! I love it, I cant believe you got this! I love you so much!" I tell Tobias and hug him. I have tears brimming my eyes.

" Your welcome, this is going to be our home for the rest of our lives! I love you."

I pull away and kiss him passionately until our friends are cat-calling.

We both death glare them and Uriah and zeke fall limp onto the ground, playing around as if we did kill them.

We all burst out laughing and they get up.

This is perfect.

------------

1 month later

its been about a month since my mom came back to dauntless and I moved. I am about 1 1/2 months pregnant and the initiates come today. I check the time and it says 7:02 am. the initiates come at 8 and we need to be at the net by 7:45.

"Tobias, its time to get up. The initiates come in an hour."

"ok." Tobias says with his eyes still closed.

"Ow!" I say to trick Tobias, and sure enough it works.

"What happened? Are you ok? Is the baby ok?" he says in a jumble. he is sitting up and his eyes are wide open now.

"yah, you just didn't want to get up."

he groans and I just laugh and get up. We both showered last night, so we just need to get dressed. When I look in the mirror, I turn and see a slight baby bump on my stomach. If you didn't know I was pregnant, you wouldn't notice it.

I put on a grey tank top, black ripped skinny jeans, and a cropped leather jacket. I leave my hair straight and put on eyeliner, mascara, and deep red lipstick. I look pretty intimidating so I leave it like that.

When I go into the living room, Tobias is on the coach in a skintight t-shirt and black pants. We both put our combat boots on and head to the cafeteria to get breakfast and meet with Christina and Uriah.

once we get to the table with our muffins and water we talk.

" Are you guys hiding your relationship again? Because we would need to tell the dauntless borns that so they don't tell the initiates." Christina says.

"yeah, we want to see how long it takes for them to find out. Its more like we are testing them." tobias replies.

"this should be fun!' Uriah says rubbing his hands together with an evil grin. This isn't good.

We head to the net and already see the initiates at the top. Lauren is giving the speech up top and next thing you know the first initiate is on the net. I take his hand and pull him down.

He has blue on, signifying that he is-was erudite.

"what's your name?"

"Zack, and you must be Mrs. Connor."

I give him a confused and he explains,

"My last name is Connor hot stuff." he smirks and wiggles his eyebrows.

"well, you have Mrs. right but the last name is wrong. And your the wrong person, so get in line initiate. First jumper Zack!" I say harshly. He walks off backwards. Checking me out.

He's the new Jack.

Once the initiates have all jumped, we have 11 in total.

1. Zack- erudite, eyeing me

2.Jenna- candor

3.Hope- amity

4.Jessica- candor

5.Emily- erudite

6.Ross- candor

7.Ryan- amity

8.Mark- amity

9.Hanna- erudite, eyeing tobias

10.Devin- candor

11.Faith- amity

"Alright! Transfers, follow me. Dauntless borns, follow Christina and Uriah!" Tobias says in his instructor four voice.

They split up and we are eventually alone with the transfers. this set of initiates is going to be tough to train.

------------------

Thank you for reading my fan fic! I'll try to update more often! OVER 10K READERS!!! Anyways thank you, comment and like as you please! love you initiates!