Chapter 27

Tris' POV

I wake up to tobias over me.

"Hey, we need to get to the net soon to pick up the initiates." he says sweetly.

"Wait, didn't we already pick them up?"

"No? Why did you think we did?"

"I guess it was just a dream. I dreamt that we picked up the initiates, one was jacks brother, and they found out we were married and pregnant."

"Oh, that's.....weird. Well do you want to hide our relationship from the initiates?"

"I think we should. But they have to figure it out. Like a test."

"Alright, now that that's settled, lets go get ready and eat breakfast." tobias says, rubbing his hand on my stomach.

He smiles and helps me up. I still only have a small baby bump. Good.

That dream really messed with mind on what's happened. I guess I'll have to deal with it.

I take a shower, watching the water poor down my body. my bump is only barely showing.

I hear a razor go off, tobias is probably shaving.

I wash my hair and body, rinse off, and get out. I wrap a towel around me and go over to a shirtless tobias. I sneak behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.

He puts his razer down and his hands on top of mine. We sit in a comfortable silence for a few minutes.

"I should get my clothes on." I say. I am still only in a towel.

"Ok, although I am fine with you like that." he says smirking.

I slap him playfully on the arm. "you are such a teenage boy!" I say also smirking.

"I know." he says.

I go back and put on a loose black tank top, black ripped skinny jeans, combat boots, a cropped leather jacket, and of course underwear and a bra.

For makeup I do eyeliner, mascara, and deep red lipstick.

My hair is still like before. I liked how it was in the dream, I'll have to tell Christina.

I go to the kitchen to find Tobias shaved, dressed, and holding out a muffin.

"Thanks. Well let's get to the net." I say while grabbing the muffin.

He takes my hand and we walk out hand in hand to the net. I eat my muffin on the way.

We arrive at the net and we still have ten minutes to spare. Everyone is here, tobias and I by the net.

"I'm going to miss being able to touch you and kiss you." tobias says looking at me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and his go on my waist. I get on my toes and kiss him. Once we pull back for air, I say

"I will too. I love you."

"I love you too." he says smiling.

" I never knew Four had a soft side!" Someone from the crowd of dauntless says. The rest starts to cat-call.

"Well, I do. I'm not heartless." tobias says still looking into my eyes.

I hear Uriah start the speech, I guess I didn't here the train.

We eventually see the first jumper coming.

She lands and I see a jumble of colors. Factionless.

I hold out my hand and she takes it. Once I look into her eyes, I swear I'm looking into a mirror.

She has brown hair but the same blue grey eyes as mine. Not just close to mine, but exactly, like me.

We both just stare at each-other in shock before Tobias buts in.

"What's your name?"

She looks up at tobias, and once tobias sees her eyes, he looks taken back.

"Wow..." he says.

"Pavan." se says. Oh right, her name.

"First jumper, Pavan." I yell.

Everyone starts to cheer and she goes o the side.

In the end we have 11 transfers.

1. Pavan: factionless, looks like me
2. Sam: candor (girl)
3. Jace: erudite
4. Darren: factionless, looking at me like a meal. Pervert.
5. Anna: candor
6. Zoë: erudite
7. Willow: amity
8. Tate: factionless
9. Ryan: amity
10. Becca: candor
11. gabby: amity

Still no abnegation to this year. But we do have a person who looks freakishly like me. A mix of caleb a hair and my face, eyes, and structure.

I'll have to ask her about that later. Right now I need to focus on taking these initiates on a tour with Tobias.

I need to talk to my mom today.

---------------

How was it? Please like and comment as you please! PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS! I will try to update soon. Love you initiates!