Chapter 45

So it's been about a week since Christina gave birth to Zach and she came home about two days ago.

My stomach is HUGE! If I sit down I can barely get up and I can't even see my toes when I'm standing!

I'm not allowed to work but Tobias has been getting work off to help me out which is good.

"Tobias." I say and he looks at me. We're cuddling on the couch.

"I'm hungry, can we go get some lunch?"

"Sure, but I don't want you to get hurt so please stay with me in the cafeteria." He says and I nod.

"Thank you."

"For what?"he furrows his eyebrows which I think is cute.

"Putting up with me."

He smiles and nods his head. He gets my shoes and puts them on me and helps me up.

I lean up and give him a peck on the lips.

He grabs my hand and we walk out the door. I look around and in the dark shadow of a hallway I see it again. A figure with piercings.

I haven't seen the figure in a while. But what's really bugging me is that I don't know who it is or if they're dangerous or not.

I decide to ignore it and we walk into the cafeteria.

"I'll go get the food, you sit with the gang, okay?" Tobias says.

"Okay."

I go to the table and sit next to Shauna, making sure there is enough room next to me for Tobias.

"Here you go." Tobias says and hands me my food while sitting next to me and I immediately start eating.

"So you guys know how I'm training this years initiates for you?" zeke says to Tobias and I. I nod my head.

"Well we're throwing a candor or dauntless party tonight with the initiates and want to invite all of you." He says.

"I'll go if T-four is fine with it." I say and give Tobias a smile saying I'm sorry.

"Sure, why not meet this rounds initiates."

I smile and hug him.

"Thank you!" I say excitedly and he chuckles.

I immediately get back to my food and talk to the gang for the rest of lunch.

~~~

We walk into the party and the gang and initiates are in a circle with just enough room for Tobias and I.

We sit down and every single freaking initiate is staring at me. Literally.

"What?!" I ask,well snap.

"Aren't you a little...pregnant?" A girl asks.

She doesn't look like she's trying to insult me, more like use precaution about it having dares. Or I could be wrong.

"Yes, why?"

"Just wondering why your here." A guy says.

"Wouldn't you want to meet the people who were supposed to be your instructors?" Tobias says.

"Wait so if your both an instructor, why is he not at least one of them this round? I mean, I get you but him..." The other girl says.

Man I know neither of them are from erudite.

"Wouldn't want to leave my wife at home when she should give birth any time soon now would I?" Tobias says in his scary four voice and the initiates back off.

"Well...let's start candor or dauntless!" Zeke yells and we all cheer. "My party I go first, four, candor or dauntless?"

"Dauntless." He says almost immediately.

"I dare you to get a tattoo." Zeke says and smiles.

"Just like my first dare, very funny." Tobias says and gets up.

He sticks his hand out to me and says, "will you do the honors of giving me this tattoo?"

"Why of coarse." I smile and take his hand.

He helps me up and Zeke and two initiates follow as witness'.

We walk into the tattoo parlor and go straight to a tattoo booth. My booth.

I get the needle and ink and Tobias sits on the chair, looking at me with a small smile.

"So numberboy, what do you want and where do you want it?" I ask.

"Numberboy? That's new. Well numbergirl, I would like 'teigon' on my right hip bone." He says with a smug smile.

I role my eyes but can't help but smile back. He's just so cute when he smiles!

"Your a cute couple you know." The girl initiate says.

I look at her and smile.

I turn back to Tobias and pull his shirt up a little on his right side.

I do the tattoo in under two minutes and I'd say I did pretty good.

"All done." I say and put everything away.

Tobias looks down and smiles. He looks back up at me and surprises me with a kiss. I kiss back and he holds my face. We only pull back for air.

"I love you." He bends down and kisses my stomach. "And I love you."

"We love you too." I say and he stands up.

I get up and grab his hand.

"You guys make me sick." Zeke says.

"Hey, your married too, you know the feeling." Tobias says and we start walking back.

"Wait, your married?" I hear a boy initiate say to Zeke.

"Yep." I hear Zeke say.

We get back to the apartment and sit back down in our seats.

"Shauna, candor or dauntless?"

~~~

So far almost everyone has been dared and it's one of the initiates turn to choose.

"Tris, candor or dauntless?" She asks.

"Uh...dauntless."

"I dare you to kiss one of the leaders and if they don't kiss back, slap them and walk away."

"Challenge accepted."

I get up with the help of Tobias and the initiate next to me starts to head for the door to 'come with'.

I simply stand on my tippy toes and kiss Tobias right on the lips. He puts his hands on the sides of my stomach and mine go around his neck.

We keep kissing until I feel it. Water running down my leg. And a lot of it.

-------------------

Haha, the chapter ended at 999 words. Anyways, next chapter will be the last chapter of this book and then I will start the next one! I already have it set up I just need to right the first chapter and publish it like any other chapter. So yah.... Please like and comment as you please. Love you initiates!