Chapter 24

Tris' POV

"There" I say, putting the finishing touch on the cake.

We got a dauntless cake and put " baby 10" on it with teal frosting and pink flowers around baby.

"It looks great tris. I can't wait to see our baby." tobias says from behind me, putting his hands on my stomach and his head onto my shoulder.

"Thanks, we should probably hide this, the party starts in about 15 minutes."

"Alright, I'll put it in the special compartment that hides cake." really? He has one?

"Does everyone have one of those?" No, I made it myself." he states proudly.

"Ok, I'll go clear space to sit."

We both already made it clear that we Arnt going to play candor or dauntless, so no one is going to be in layers when they get here.

I here a knock and answer the door.

"Hey girl!"

"Hey girl! You ready to party?!" I ask.

"Hell yes! You better have cake sweetheart!"

Uriah and marlene stand at the door... uriah was the one talking to me...

"Whatever, just come in."

After another ten minutes everyone has arrived.

"Alright! Let's start with some spin the bottle!" tobias says.

Caleb and my parents are also here, so this should be fun...not.

"I'll go first!" Uriah yells.

He spins the bottle and it lands on zeke.

"Come here bro! I know you want to!" Uriah says while going to zeke.

He sloppily kisses Zeke and goes back to marlene. Zeke just wipes his mouth in disgust and spins the bottle.

It lands on lynn. this should be funny!

"Ew!" Lynn says.

Zeke barely touches her lips and goes back to shauna, giving her a full kiss.

"NO PDA!" Uriah shouts, earning a pillow to the face.

Lynn spins the bottle and it lands on caleb.

"Ugh!"

Lynn kisses caleb and he moves on.

"Why do you guys play these types of games anyways?" Caleb asks while spinning the bottle.

The game lasts about half an hour, and everyone has been kissed at least twice, including my parents.

"Ok, I think we should get the cake!" I yell.

Everyone starts to cheer except for my father and Caleb.

Tobias gets the cake and sets it up while I get everyone to come to the kitchen.

I go over to tobias and see the cake set up in the middle of the island. He pulls me closer to him by the waist, putting his other free hand on my stomach.

everyone surrounds the island and reads what the cake says.

"OH MY GOSH TRIS! YOU ARE PREGNANT!" Christina yells.

"Wait, when did we find out that she's pregnant?" Uriah says.

"Told you! Look at the cake stupid!" I direct the last sentence to uriah.

"YOUR PREGNANT GIRL!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!"

"Your such a teenage girl!" I mean seriously, he's squealing and calling me girl!