Chapter 19

Tris' POV

We are on our way to the train tracks for the game of dare. My dad and brother insisted on coming to make sure I don't do anything stupid. I guarantee them being there won't stop me though.

We are walking until Tobias picks me up so I'm leaning over his shoulder. he starts running and I'm squealing like a little girl.

"FOUR, PUT ME DOWN!" I say through my laughs.

I made sure to say four since the initiates and our friends are also here.

"Nope! I guess you'll have to deal." he says through some of his chuckles.

Gosh, how did I get so lucky. He is the best husband anyone could ever have.

"Why thank you. You are the best wife anyone could ever have, I'm also wondering how I got so lucky." Tobias says.

I give him a confused look as all the girls are awing and some of the boys are fake gagging. Caleb is just glaring at us.

"You were thinking out loud." Tobias says looking at me with a smile.

"Oh." I blush with embarrassment.

"It's cute when you talk out load."

I blush and we keep walking. Tobias jumps on the train while holding me, and finally puts me down on the train.

"You finally put me down!" I say giggling.

"Yep..." he says, leaning in to kiss me.

We kiss until we get pulled apart by someone.

I look and see that it's caleb.

"Caleb!"

"Please save the PDA for later. But just make sure you still only keep it to kissing."

"What do you mean by that?" I ask.

"Make sure your virginity is still there."

"I already lost it though."

"WHAT?!" My dad and caleb yell.

" I'm married! I can do whatever I want!"

"No you can't Beatrice! You are still just a little girl!" My dad says.

"I'm not a little girl! My name is Six to you! And I can do whatever I want, it's dauntless!"

"Dauntless changed you, and it wasn't a good change!" My dad says.

"Actually, it was a great change. I went from weak, bland, and shy to strong, noticeable, and confident."

"A little too confident!" Caleb says

"You know what, get out!" I almost yell to them.

"No! I don't want you doing anything stupid!" Caleb yells.

"Well guess what, stupid things happen in life. People change. Most people grow up, no offense uriah."

"None taken." uriah says smiling.

"You just need to understand that I've grown up and moved on. I have my own family and it's only going to grow. I am no longer your little girl."

Caleb just jumps off the train. my dad stands there in shock before he somewhat jumps off the train.

The whole train cart is silent and everyone is staring at me. Tobias walks over to me.

"You okay? They were pretty intense." he says whole wrapping his arms around my waist while I wrap mine around his neck.