Kiku's Weird Dream

Yohoho!! It's been days since I haven't updated.. i really have no more time on thinking some scenes.. life being a graduating student can be complicated, so i have to meddle with it first., now, here is the next chapter, i don't know how many chapters i did make.. hope you enjoyed.,

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It's been 3 months since Kiku and Alfred confessed to each other, and day by day, their feelings grew more deeper. This made the girls so jealous.

"That imbecile. Taking Alfred away from me." Lien muttered angrily. Mei can feel the anger her sister was showing, making her angry as well.

"It's ok, Lien. I'm sure they don't end up together."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Kiku's day had been so exhausting so she decided to call it a day. As she was about to go to her dreamland, Ai-Ting summoned her downstairs. Though she was tired and irritated, she forced herself to go down.

As she was on the living room, the smiling face of her stepmother was the first thing she saw. "Oka-san, what is going on in here? Why do you look so happy?"

Smiling, Ai-Ting looked at her, gesturing for a red card with bunches of hearts and flowers. She waved it over so Kiku can see it clearly. "Looks like someone was asking you out."

She felt a bit intrigued, wanting to know who that secret man would be. She tried to ask her stepmother, but seems like Ai-Ting wanted to keep it as a secret. So, Kiku just shrugged it off and went into a goodnight sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

She was startled by the neighing of a horse, so she immediately opened up her eyes. She was suddenly surprised when she finds herself sitting om the carriage. He peeked out on the window and she was shocked to see that the whole place had changed. The houses seemed to be classical. The people and the clothes they were wearing seems to be in a medieval era. She looked at herself and she brgan to wonder. "Why am I wearing a princess's dress? I remember myself wearing a kimono, not this." She stretched out the cloth amd suddenly, she began to feel a bit comfortable. After a while, the carriage she had been riding on had suddenly stopped. A mysterious stranger opened the door and it seems that Kiku's mouth fell open. "A-Alfred?!"

The said guy just smiled, and motioned her to come down. Kiku did as she was told and walked around the whole place. Suddenly, she enters a castle which seems to be familiar to her. "This looks like the castle I've seen on fantasy movies. Tell me, am I on the television?"

Alfred started to laugh, making the other stand in confusion. "I have never heard of the word television. Besides, you're in a castle, so it's impossible to be in a "television.""

Kiku's mind couldn't function. Where in the part of the world was she? Was she in a medieval version of her hometown? Or maybe she was on the other place? She didn't know. She entered the castle, only to find girls that look like her sisters.

"And who is this girl, Allen?"

"Allen?" Kiku wondered. "Who is Allen?"

"The one beside you, stupid." Kiku looked at her side. "But this is Alfred, he's not Allen."

Allen chuckled a bit. "I'm Allen, I'm not Alfred." Kiku's eyes widen. "What is going on in here?"

Lien took a step closer. "I'll show you what's going on?" She held out a weapon and smashed it on Kiku's head. Kiku was consumed by darkness.

Her eyes opened and finds herself in an unfamiliar room. "Where am I?" She groaned as she felt some pain in her head. "What happened?"

Just then, she heard the door open. The man closed the door and went towards her. Kiku observed him closely. She gasped in shock. "What the?! You looked like me. What is going on? Can you tell me, where am I??"

The man smirked in an evil way. "The place where you can never escape." He took out a long sword and pointed the sharp end into her neck. Kiku tried to escape, but the blade on her neck makes her froze in place.

"You cannot escape. No one will save you here." Just then, the people from before entered the room. They were also holding their swords. Kiku was so scared that she almost tore the bed sheets. She was about tbe hit by the sword when she was suddenly transported to another place.

"What is this place?" She looked around. It was a cave with water. The water has a green color, instead of blue. She stood up, only to find herself riding a boat. The boat rocked a bit, making Kiku balance herself so she won't fall. Later on, she saw a dog-like creature, slipping his way out of the water. Kiku was about to help the creature when she suddenly saw the creature transform into its original form.

The creature was as scary as hell. It was a mixture of a human, spider, and a dog. Kiku can feel the hair on the back of her neck stand up. She was trying to row away from the creature but she was already surrounded by it. She closes her eyes, and again, she was transported into another place.

"Where am I again?" She said as she started to get irritated. She looked around and concluded that she was in a familiar place. "This is my house." She looked around again. "This is my bed."

That's when she suddenly realized that she was not dreaming anymore. She sighed in relief. "Good thing and it was not a nightmare."

She walked downstairs to find her stepmother crying. "What's wrong, oka-san?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

And this chapter ends here. Hope you liked it.. :3