Mei's Attractive Kindness

I decided to publish two chapters in a day. I felt like writing stories now, so, here you go.

Btw, before I start, I just wanted to tell you that I will be shipping Taiwan with Russia in this story. I know it would be impossible, but I liked them together. Here it is, hope you enjoyed..

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Ever since Ai-Ting visited Cathrina, the two families seemed to be more closer. Ivan, the Scarf Boy, would always take a visit and Kiku treats him nicely while the two of them talked and talked about nonsense stuffs. And Mei, she seems to be joining into the conversation too. She is starting to be nice towards Kiku and keeps on ignoring Lien.

Everytime Mei talks to Ivan, Ivan would go blushing, even the tips of his ears were blushing. Mei notices the Russian's child-like blushing and started blushing too. Kiku smiled a little, liking the awkwardness that the two was making.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Alfred, on the other hand, was on the far side of the couch, watching the three's conversation. Anger fumed out on him whenever Kiku laughs at Ivan's corny jokes. He stayed silent there and decide to take some fresh air outside.

He sat down on the bench outside and tried to control his anger. Suddenly, Kiku sat down beside him, smiling a bit. Alfred was still angry, but tried to keep it down. "Aren't you talking to that Scarfie Guy and to Ms. Nicey sister?"

Kiku giggled at Alfred's nickname, "Seems like the two were busy talking to each other, so I excused myself."

Alfred's eyes were wide. "So, does that mean that Scarfie Boy doesn't have a crush on you?"

"Probably, and it seems like he likes my sister. I could feel the same at Mei. They were enjoying their conversation there." Kiku stood up and looked at the window, which was right above the bench they were sitting on.

On the table, Mei and Ivan were laughing their guts out. Ivan had told Mei a joke and Mei was laughing out loud. Kiku awed in their sweetness and kept on stalking at them.

"Kiku must have been gone by now. It has been half an hour and she was not returning yet." Mei started to wonder. Ivan stood up, realizing that he needed to go home, waved a goodbye on Mei and she gladly waved back.

After Ivan's departure, Kiku walked in with Alfred and smiled. Mei squealed and hugged Kiku tightly. Kiku seems to understand Mei's squealing so she hugged back. "You liked Ivan-san, don't you?"

Mei was blushing pepper and nodded. Kiku smiled wider. "You two were perfect for each other. Oh, before I forgot, what were you talking about while I was away?"

With that, Mei blushed darker. "Umm... i- it's about...." She was trailed off because of too much blushing. "Um, well, Ivan told me that he was attracted at me. And he also told me that I was kind, even though I'm not."

Kiku's smile lowered. She pulled away from the hug. "What makes you say that? You are nice!"

Mei protested. "I treat you badly for a few years, how could you tell me that I am a nice person?"

"That's the past, ok? And it's ok with me now. If you had been thinking that I'm angry at you, well you are wrong."

Mei was a bit satisfied so she smiled brightly. "That's no nice of you to say." She just smiled and continued to hug at each other.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

That's all for now. Sorry for the shortness. I'll make it longer at the next chapter.

~ameripanfruk0411