The Complicated Decision

I'm going to do a PruCan scene firsr, then back to the AmeriPan scene. I'm going in for a FrUk too. Just wait.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Matthew and Julchen were awkwardly sitting on the couch while Alice and Francis were staring at the two of them. They had talked on different topics, laughing if they had to. But now, it's time to get serious. Julchen was a bit nervous and keeps on gazing on the floor. Matthew was nervously sweating, his glasses was on the tip of his nose, he lifted them up so it won't fall off.

After a long awkward silence, Alice decided to speak up. "So, Julchen, since when did you meet Matthew?"

"I just met him yesterday, and... th-that's it." Her heart was almost on her throat and it was beating terribly fast. Oh, I hope Ms. Alice won't rant me, or threaten me.

Alice just looks at the two of them. "Hmm. It seems like you've been a bit close now. How sweet!" Francis nodded in agreement. "Well, it seems to me that the two of you will be perfectly fine with each other in the future. Am I right, mon cherie?" Francis said, holding Alice's left arm.

Alice was red in the face. "Shut up, frog. Not in front of these teens." Francis winked at her, before standing up and walking somewhere in the house. Alice remained at the soft comfy chair and keeps looking at the two of them, with a bit of smile plastered over her face. Matthew's nervousness suddenly disappeared, and Julchen smiled nervously.

"I agree with Francis, though." After hearing those words, the two suddenly look up, suddenly confused. "Umm, Mama, what are you talking about?"

Alice giggled a bit. "Silly, of course the thing Francis had said. I am thinking of making you two go out. You know, a date. Now, go prepare yourself Matthew. And Julchen, come with me. I already thought of the dress you're going to wear."

"Wait!" Matthew interrupted for a moment. "A date?! That's impossible. We only met yesterday. How can we date?"

"That's why I'm making you two date. So you could know each other more. Now, go!" Alice dragged Julchen into her room. Matthew had nothing to do but to shrug off and head into his room.

After a few minutes of preparation, they finally make it. Julchen, in a simple frilly dress, looked perfectly beautiful, making Matthew's mouth fall open. Alice drove them off to a nice restaurant, and left them in awkward peace.

They were quietly sitting around each other, not making any noise or scuffling sounds. Julchen was blushing, not because of the attractive man in front of her, but because of the dress she was wearing.

Matthew was nervous again, sweating profusely. He tried to find a way to break the silence, but his nervousnes kept on distracting him. Will the date turn out to be successful? Or will it ruin their oncoming friendship? Find out on the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~Kiku, Alfred, and Heracles~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry, but, I really love..." The two boys were getting on their nerves. They had wanted to know the whole answer, so it would be finished.

"Alfred. I'm sorry, Heracles. But, I really love him."

Heracles was not surprised, for he already knew the answer. He only nod, fighting back a few tears that was nearly falling. He was too heartbroken, but he just smiled it away. "I see. I hope your relationship would last forever." And with that, bitter-salty tears washed over his face, leaving tear stains on his clothes. Kiku took pity on him and hugged him gently. Heracles hugged back, and continued crying. Alfred didn't feel any jealousy, just watched them hugging each other.

As they pulled away, Heracles smiled with contentment. Alfred showed a smile, the real one and Heracles also did the same.

The were face to face when they started talking. "Dude, guess I will be the one taking care of her. I hope you found another one."

Heracles only nod. "Just don't hurt her, ok?"

Alfred nodded, and smiled. "Hope you can find another one to love. Just wait for a few days and you can finally have your freedom."

Kiku was smiling, watching the boys communicating with each other again.

After a few days, Heracles finally gained his freedom, and he already found another love interest. His life was simple, but it was the best.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hehe. I told you, Alfred finally ends up with Kiku. Guess who was Heracles' love interest. And, on the next chapter will be the continuation of Matthew and Julchen's date. And, Mei and Ivan will be shown in the chapter as well. But still no Sunan and Lien. That's all.

Lovingly yours,

Elephs.