Lien's Comeback

Hey yo guys!! Author here!!! I'm back with the next chapter. Hope you liked them.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

It's been 17 days since Lien ran away, and almost all of them gave up looking for her. Ai-Ting was already mourning, Mei was crying, but Kiku was still looking for her.

~~~~~~~~at Lien and Sunan's place~~~~~~~~~~~

Lien was crying hysterically on the room and Sunan did anything just to comfort her. Suddenly, Sunan asks what was wrong.

"I miss my family. I wanted to go home."

Sunan smiled and hugged her gently. "Don't be sad. I'll take you back to your home."

Lien look up. "How about you? You'll be alone! Please come with me!" "But, what will your mother say if she founds out about this?"

"Don't be afraid. If müqín doesn't want you, then we'll get back here. I don't care if she stops us. The important thing is, we will love each other forever."

Sunan nodded, and they both prepared for their departure.

~~~~~~~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~

Mei was interrupted by a knock on the door. She went towards the doorway to answer it, and was surprised to see Lien with someone. She immediately hugged her sister, and Lien gladly hugged back.

"Where is müqìn, I need to talk to her?" Mei was slightly confused, but showed Lien their mother's location. Ai-Ting was happy, and hugged her daughter tight. She let a few tears fall on those gleamy eyes.

"I'm so glad you came back. I don't want you gone again. I will let you do whatever you wanted. You can love freely, whoever you wanted, I don't care. Just please, don't run away."

Ai-Ting couldn't control her tears. It had flown like a waterfall. She doesn't want her daughter to walk away in her life again. Her tears flowed more when she felt her daughter hugging back.

As they pulled away, both smiled at each other. Ai-Ting saw a boy behind Lien, and decided to ask who he was.

"Müqìn, this is Sunan. He was my.... b-boy...boyfriend. I hope you can get along with him. Sorry for not telling you, müqín."

Ai-Ting's smile widens. "Why would I be angry? He looks perfectly fine for you." Sunan, after hearing Ai-Ting's compliment, smiled. "That was so nice of you, ma'am."

"That's very formal of you to call me that. You can call me mother, or whatever your language was." Sunan smiled again, "Ok. So, I will call you müqìn!"

Ai-Ting nodded. They led the couple to their room, and left them in peace. She went downstairs and asked Kiku and Mei to help her prepare lunch.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Sorry if this chapter is short, after all, my chapters were really short. I'll update more. Just wait. :D

~ameripanfruk0411