chapter 11

After a few episodes of The Office, I decided that I was going to take a nap.

That lasted a very short amount of time until I heard a group of people walk in- rather loudly if I might add.

I wake up all frazzled. A few of them look at me and say nothing. We stare at each other for a good minute.

"Can I help you" claims one of the interns.

"No I'm okay." I decided that I need a walk. More so to get out of the lounge.
I grab my shoes and walk out. One of the interns says "Um you shouldn't be in here." I look at him dumbfounded.

"You saw me this morning. I have permission to be in here."

He replies with "I'm sorry but you don't look like you do. He walks over time and grabs my hand."

"Hey what the hell, LET ME GO."

"Let's take a walk first to see if you're supposed to be here."

Are you serious. Im sick and I'm tired and I don't want this douchebag touching me. I start to tear up.

As we're walking I start to feel more warm. We make it to an office with "Dr Luke Hemmings" plastered on the door. He knocks and a slight "come in" follows.

We walk in and Luke is focused on his laptop. We wait a minute until he looks up.

As he looks up his face changes. It goes from concern to anger in a matter of moments.

He gets up and grabs the Intern's hand off mine. "Excuse me. What the hell do you think you're doing."