chapter 25

I woke up the next morning and called in. Luke was so understanding.

I got up and saw Liam and Alayna at the counter. She was wrapped in a plush blanket with rosy cheeks.

"Good morning guys, Layna how do you feel"

"Like shit"

"Valid" I smiled.

Liam made breakfast. We all sat at the table and decided to eat.

When we finished, Liam and I cleaned up and Alayna went back to sleep.

"So Luke and I decided to end our fued." I looked to him. "Seriously?"

"Yeah after we both worked together yesterday, we realized it was stupid."

"It was about time. I mean you guys were being petty for reason." I said smugly.

My phone started ringing.

"Speak of the devil"

I answered. "Hi Luke"

"Hey how's Alayna feeling?"

"Shes doing a bit better, thank you so much for yesterday."

"Oh it's nothing, don't worry. My mom made a ton of lasagna, and I was wondering If you guys wanted some?
I know Alayna like pasta a ton."

"No luke it's okay you don't have to."

"No I insist. It's the least I can do. I'm still on my path to redemption. Hopefully she'll accept my peace offering."

I laughed. "Aww thank you, you really don't have to."

"I insist."

"Okay okay fine. I'll send you my address."

"Perfect. See you in a bit"

"Thank you Luke." I smiled.

gosh what is up with me?

I turned around and saw Liam.

"So he acts like a dick to you, says sorry and now you're besties?" He says with his arms crossed?

"Liam he's trying to redeem himself. And besides take it as an opportunity- aren't you guys on your way to becoming besties again too?"

He looked at me. "I mean yeah, but we don't work like that. Guys are a bit more petty."

HAHAHA

"Okay, yeah sure."

I texted him my address.