chapter 35

I'm exhausted.

I didn't have the energy to talk. Now I was constantly worried I would need a pelvic exam. Or if it's something worse. I wish Rina would've given me some sort of notice.

I went straight to my bathroom and took a long ass shower. I planned on having a relaxing evening and just binging Love Island.

I got out and put on a comfy pair of shorts and a T-shirt. I brushed my hair and washed my face.

I got my laptop, turned on my tik tok lights and grabbed my laptop.

I got all cozy in my bed and starting watching.

It was dark and rainy outside so it set the mood.

Soon after Rina walked in.

"Hi babes"

"Hi"

"How are you feeling?"

"Exhausted."

"Aw I'm sorry love. It's okay though"

"I didn't like how you went behind my back."

" I know I'm sorry, it's for your own good though."

"No you know how I am with stuff like that Alayna. You never used to go behind my back. I didn't appreciate that."

" I'm sorry"

"I'd like to be alone please"

"Please don't be mad I only want to help"

"I don't care what's wrong with me, I don't care if the sky is falling or you give me a million dollars- I'm not getting a pelvic exam. Period. End of discussion."

"Babe if it gets serious, then you might have to. It doesn't hurt at all. And it's to help you."

"Unfortunately theres this thing called consent. And you won't have mine. Sorry." I said kind of upset.

She frowned. We don't usually get into arguments at all. But ever since she started liking luke and getting involved with the other attendings- it's been different.

I get she only wants to help but she has to respect my boundaries too.

"Layna, don't be like this love. I promise it's okay. It won't hurt at all"

"Rina I've been trying to tell you to give me space. You have to respect my boundaries. Kindly get the fuck out please" I said frustrated.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. Sorry I can't right now.

She walked out.

I fell asleep after.