chapter 45

Both of us looked up and say the guys. They all came in and Luke closed the door.

"Look we wanna apologize for what happened with Katy." Calum said solemnly. Each of the boys had a apologetic look on their face.

I nodded. "Thank you, I appreciate it. Im not proud of how things went down, but I'm willing to move forward". I told them softly. "She needs to apologize though. She was wrong"

Calum nodded. "She will".

"Good"

"We decided we want to have a barbecue this weekend at our place to settle things down. Would you guys be free?" Calum asked looking to both of us.

I looked to Alayna. "Yeah I'm down, you?" She nodded.

"Cool, we'll see you guys!" He said with a smile.

"See you" and with that Alayna and I both left to go home.

a few days later...

It was Friday evening and Alayna and I were both getting ready to go to the boys house for a barbecue. I wore my cheeky red bikini with light blue shorts, and Alayna wore a white bikini with dark blue shorts and flip flops.

Both of us looked amazing to say the least.

Luke texted me their address and I quickly put it onto maps. We both got in the car and made our way.

As we got there, my mouth dropped. They lived in a nice neighborhood with million dollar homes. The side of town that I could never afford to live.

Their house was absolutely stunning. It was a nice two story modern house with a beautiful landscaping and a long driveway. Alayna and I both looked at each other in awe and smiled

"This is so cool" she laughed out.

We both got out and rang the doorbell. In my hand I had a small cheesecake I baked for dessert.

Suddenly the door opened and Michael appeared clad in shorts and sunglasses. "Welcome guys, glad you could make it!" he told us with a huge smiled

"Thank you for having us" and we both walked in.

"Everyone's out back at the pool" and led the way back. I placed the cheesecake in the fridge and followed him with Alayna behind me.

When we walked out we saw a big pool with a water slide. To the left was a basketball court along with a tennis court. The back of the pool had a lot of empty open space. The right had a nice kitchen with a grill and a nice patio set to sit. It was beautiful.

"Hey guys!" Ashton screamed to us from the pool. In the pool were Ashton, Calum, and Luke. Calum was laying down on a pool float with Katy next to him. There were a few other people in the pool as well.

Regardless, I smiled. "Hey guys, hey Katy" I said politely.

"Hii" they all replied.

"Why are you guys not in the pool?" Yelled Ashton. "Get in!"

Alayna and I both laughed. Both of us put our bag down and took of our slippers. We made our way to the shallow end. We both stepped in and waded in until the water got to our waist.

"It's cold" Alayna shivered.

"Here I can help with that." Luke smiled and splashed water all over us both.

"LUKE!" Alayna screamed.

Everyone was cracking up. "Yes, can I help you?" He said, barely containing his laughter.

She gave him a playful look "I'm gonna get you back" she said, her teeth chattering.

He laughed. "We'll see about that"

"Haha". He came over to both of us and wrapped us in hug.

I sat on the ledge with Luke. We watched Alayna slowly move towards Calum and Katy on the float.

Luke and I looked to each other and smiled. Both of them were laying on the float with sunglasses on tanning.

Alayna sneaked up toward the float and before you know it she flipped it over.

Calum and Katy were both soaked in the water.

Luke and I couldn't contain our laughter.

and then we heard an angry scream.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"