4. Thurday Again

Ah, it's Thursday, my favourite day of the week, courtesy of Pelessaria Lois.

I have come in late again because fuck having PE in the morning.

I'd planned on doing my usual, get in 20 minutes before break and hide in the toilets.

This plan, however, was interrupted by the sound of footsteps outside my usual hiding spot.

I peeked around the corner only to see Peggy walking in my direction.

I'm guessing she's going to her office.

She looks amazing today, she's wearing a very nice jumper. Let's just say it fits her extremely well.

I continued to watch her whilst leaning up against the wall with my arms crossed, making it obvious that I was watching her.

So far, she'd not bothered to look up and notice me standing here.

I looked around to check no one was in the corridors and cleared my throat before calling her.

"Peggy." I flirtatiously chimed.

She smiled the second she heard my voice.

"What did I tell you?" She said disapprovingly.

Although, I'm pretty sure she's blushing right now.

I swear, she never gets mad at me.

"There's no one about," I replied. 

She shook her head and opened her office door to go in.

"I know you're avoiding class." She said, potentially judging my antics.

"Yeah, I didn't wanna do PE," I said.

"I don't blame you." 

"Wanna hang out?" I asked her. 

She thought about it for a second, "Come back after the bell." She said.

I nodded and she smiled before walking into her office, closing the door behind her.

I turned around and went back down the corridor to my other spot.

I usually passed the time by watching something on my phone but I just sat on the countertop, daydreaming about Peggy.

God, she's amazing, it's been about two weeks since it clicked in my head.

I'm really starting to fall for this woman. I can't stay away from her...

Literally, I try to keep out of her way but we always bump into each other somehow.

Yesterday, I was walking into school and I saw her getting out of her car so we just walked in together.

Also the week before, she'd stopped to let me cross the bloody road. It's like we're magnets.

I don't think she's sick of me yet though, she seems to be enjoying my company.

Hell, I'm most certainly enjoying hers.

When the bell rang I returned to her office. She didn't look very happy though maybe I should just leave her be...

Before I could decide, the door opened.

Nevermind that then.

She almost dragged me inside. 

"Steady on Love." 

"Love?" She questioned.

I gave her an innocent grin, probably shouldn't say that to my teacher.