15. Class

God, I am hungry. I picked up some food and brought it to the lunch room, quickly eating it before the bell rang. Max, Maria and I decided to make our way to History. Everyone was already queuing outside so we went right to the back. I was the very last person in the queue. Usually, I'm the first but I wanted to annoy Peggy. She eventually arrived and let us all in, greeting us at the door. 

I decided to walk incredibly slowly, making sure to check out every inch of her body whilst making it obvious that I'm doing so, "Afternoon Miss." I winked.

Peggy just shook her head laughing.

I sat down and watched Peggy excitedly walk to the centre of the room. Oh no, what has she got planned?

"So, fun day today, you're making posters!" Posters... How wonderful.

She went to get the supplies out of the cupboard, closing the door being her. Oh no, hide the secret supplies! We were all organised into groups and told to start brainstorming. She very kindly put me with my mates because she loves me really. See, all you gotta do is kiss the teacher. That's how you get what you want.

"Logan, come here," Peggy called.

I groaned as I got up. God, why is she always making me do things? I thought she liked me?

"We need glue out the cupboard and I don't wanna get up." She pouted.

"Oh, you poor thing would you like me to get it for you?" I suggested, sarcastically. 

"Oh that would be great, thank you so much for offering." She grinned, returning my sarcasm.

I dragged my feet as I walked over to the cupboard. Bloody hell it's dark in here. Wait why is there a lock on the inside too? Who the fuck, puts a lock on the inside of a cupboard... Oh wait, I just came up with a great idea. I hid the glue on the top shelf so Peggy couldn't see it.

"I can't find the glue," I called out.

"It's right in front of you," Peggy replied. 

"I don't see it." Anymore... I grinned mischievously knowing exactly where it is. 

Peggy's chair rolled on the floor and I heard footsteps coming towards me. I quickly wiped the smirk off my face. I totally have no idea where it is.

"Logan... Where did you hide it." She confronted. 

"Me? Hide it? Never." I said. 

She walked in further closing the door behind her yet again. Well, that's rather convenient for me. "I can see it in your eyes." She said, raising her eyebrow.

I grinned knowing I'd got caught. 

"I don't want to have to punish you Logi." She whispered, slowly moving closer to me. 

Oh, but I do. 

I lightly knocked over a box. "Oops." I taunted.

"Oh, you're in big trouble now." She smirked, keeping her tone low so no one could hear. 

"Am I really? How terrible." I said, slowly looking her up and down.

Peggy moved closer to me, pinning me up against the shelves. She raised her hand to my face and lightly traced my jaw with her finger, stopping at my chin. 

Just kiss me already goddammit.

She moved my face to the left, leaning in ever so slightly. I could hear her mischievously giggling to herself. What is she planning?

Her lips gently brushed against me as she whispered, "Found it." before gently biting my earlobe, causing me to moan into her neck. 

She smirked as she walked out of the cupboard, taking the glue with her.

God, she's such a tease. I finally managed to compose myself and walked out of the cupboard. I couldn't look at Peggy without getting flustered. She's so annoying, I bet she's sitting there all proud of herself too. I am so gonna get her back for that.

The rest of the lesson went rather quickly and before I knew it Max and I were leaving. I gave Peggy a look of, you're in trouble and she just laughed. The cheek of it... She has some balls to be walking around here all proud of herself after that. This woman is gonna be the death of me one day I swear...