39. With You

*Smut Warning*

Peggy stared at me, her mouth dangling in shock. 

"Pelessaria?" I said, growing concerned from the silence.

Before I could blink she crashed her lips into mine.

"I've waited four years to hear you say that." She said, pulling away briefly to climb on top of me.

She sat up, letting her hair down and flipping it to one side then started kissing my neck, causing a moan to escape my lips.

"Well damn, someone's horny," I said, still surprised.

"Shut up." She demanded.

"Yes Miss," I smirked.

"Fuck." She groaned, sliding her hand underneath my waist and pulling me into her.

Her hands grabbed my waist as she kissed me, slowly making her way to my jaw.

She undid my bowtie, throwing it somewhere.

"You were right, you look sexy in a bowtie."

"Why thank you." I replied, proud of my bowtie.

"I'm going to take this off now." She whispered in my ear.

Goddamn she's hot when she's bossing me around.

"Okay." I managed to push out.

She tugged at my shirt, pulling it over my head and chucking it to the side.

A giant smirk emerged on my face as she sat there in shock, staring at me.

"How are you are so beautiful?" She said, her eyes wide as she studied me intensely.

"Good genes I guess." 

She pushed me back down and started kissing my neck, leaving marks as her lips travelled down to my chest.

Her hand found its way onto my tits, grabbing them playfully whilst lightly grazing my skin with her teeth.

I arched my back, reaching my arm behind me and unclipping my bra.

Peggy lifted her head so I could slide the straps off my shoulders.

I wrapped my hand around the back of her neck, guiding her head back to my chest.

Her tongue traced circles around my nipple, gently biting it while her hand tugged at the other one.

I could feel myself getting more and more aroused as I pushed myself into her.

She mischievously laughed, knowing how badly I wanted her.

Her head tilted upwards to look at me, "What do you want Logan?" She playfully grinned.

I groaned, not wanting to answer her, "You know what I want."

She sat up, still grinning and slowly took off her dress, leaving me completely stunned.

I followed the curves of her body with my hand, watching as goosebumps appeared on her skin.

"Are you cold?" I asked concerned.

"No." She said softly.

Oh...

I gently moved my hand around to her back, undoing her bra and sliding it off her, exposing her completely.

"Like what you see?" She smirked.

I could only nod in astonishment as I took in every detail about her.