40. Logi

I woke up in the arms of a particularly beautiful human being.

She obviously knew I was awake because she started placing kisses in the crook of my neck.

"Sup hot stuff," I smirk, rolling over to see her.

"Oh, so that's how you greet your girlfriend in the morning?" She said raising her eyebrow at me.

"You know I love you really." I grinned, pulling her face towards me to kiss her.

She pulled away, raising her eyebrow even higher, "I'm not kissing you until you say good morning to me."

"Ugh fine." I groaned, "Good morning you gorgeous lady." 

"That's better."

I squealed as she picked me up and swung me on her lap with a giant smirk on her face.

"Goddamn, someone's eager," I said, leaning down to kiss her.

"Shut up." She whispered on my lips.

Her hands made their way up my back when  I suddenly realised...

"Peggy!" I exclaimed, breaking away from her.

"What?" She said, kissing along my jaw.

"We're still butt-ass naked!" 

"I'm well aware." She smirked.

"How long have you been awake?" I questioned.

"Not long." She said.

"Peggy." 

"Maybe twenty minutes?" She said, a light shade of red emerging on her cheeks.

"You've been watching me this whole time haven't you." I scowled jokingly.

"I couldn't help it. Have you seen yourself?"

"Yes I have, unfortunately." I sighed.

"Don't you dare." 

"Sorry Miss," I smirked.

Suddenly she pulled me into her, kissing me hard, tangling her fingers in my hair.

I let her kiss me for a few minutes before I pulled away right as I could feel her losing control.

"Logan." She growled, her eyes filled with lust.

"That's for this morning," I said, crawling off her and putting my clothes back on.

She glared at me but she knew she couldn't complain.

I wasn't even supposed to stay with her last night, let alone have sex with her but I couldn't resist.

"Come on, you're driving me home." 

After about five minutes, I heard her shuffle around with the tent before emerging in a pair of jeans and a jacket holding all the shit she brought with her.

That's my jacket.

"And where do you think you're going with that?" I questioned sarcastically leaning against her car door.

"Home." She grinned, unlocking the car and dumping the tent in the back seat.

"Fine." I said, hopping in the passenger side, "But I'm taking this." I smirked, grabbing her jumper from the back.

"How did you know that was there?" She said confused.

"You always have a spare jumper in your backseat." I shrugged.

"Okay stalker." She laughed.

"Woah Woah Woah, I am not stalking you. I'm just observant."

"I know." She said, a smile forming on her face.