5. Should Be Our Office

Ahh another week, another Thursday. Thank god. It's been a month or two since I opened my eyes to the goddess that is Pelessaria Lois.

I hang out in her office when she lets me, she even lets me hide in there too sometimes.

I've been getting detention a lot, who wouldn't? As a matter of fact I have an hour detention already due to forgetting my homework again. Oh no, what a shame. Hopefully this one will be fun.

 Although Peggy doesn't seem to be in a very good mood today, probably because she didn't see me before class today. I'm sure I can cheer her up somehow.

She's currently banging on about that bloke who washed his hands with lemons before slicing people open.See, I do listen Peggy.

I love catching her eye and pulling stupid faces. She gets distracted so easily, we must look like a right pair of twats.

"Gray?" 

What the fuck? Who said that?

I looked up to see who said my name. My eyes landed on the door, which was being held open by my IT teacher.

Ugh, I really do hate this one and Peggy knows it.

I look over to Peggy and she gives me an apologetic smile. I got up to go and speak to this nutsack outside.

She shut the door obnoxiously and by the look on her face, it's not good news.

"Gray you have a meeting with me, your mum, your other IT teacher and the head of isolation. It's tomorrow at 10:00 so don't be late." She bluntly stated.

God, why does everyone have to call me Gray? Can't they just call me Logan?

"Uh okay?" 

Well well well, I wonder what this is about.

She Marched off in the other direction and I stuck both my middle fingers up at her before returning to class.

I'm sure Peggy will ask about this later.

After a while of watching her work, the bell finally rang. Thank god. I have been waiting for this all day.

"Come on then we'll do it in my office today," Peggy said.

"Oh damn, I'm down." 

Peggy was not in the mood for jokes today.

"Come on." 

"Alright lead the way dear."

She's usually stopped being mad at me by now. I don't know what's bugging her today though. 

We reached her office and she told me to sit on the couch. When I sat down she sat on her chair all the way on the other side of the room.

Oh, she was mad.

"What's up with you?" I asked her.

"What was your IT teacher talking about?"

Something tells me she already knows...

"Uhh, she said I have a meeting tomorrow at 10."

She rubbed her face with her hand, clearly stressed out.

"What?" I said, still confused.

"I really shouldn't be telling you this but I honestly can't keep things from you."

I hesitated, "Right?"

"They're kicking you off the course."

Well, that's not very good is it now...