11. Year 11

Finally, after 6 whole weeks of doing nothing, I finally get to go and see Peggy. Usually, I don't like Tuesdays but I'll make an exception for today.

So Year 11 huh? I never thought this day would come so soon... Turns out, time goes proper quickly in school. You wouldn't think so when you start, all you wanna do is be in the older years but then you finally get to it and you wish you were back in year 7.

I'd made it about halfway up the road when I saw a familiar car pull up a few spaces in front of me, guess who got out of the driver's side. The one and only, Peggy Lois.

Damn, she looks even better than I remember...

I approached her car, leaning on the side whilst she retrieved stuff out of her boot. I traced the curves of her body with my eyes, admiring the wonderful sight before me.

"Well hello there," I said, crossing my arms with the biggest smirk.

I made Peggy jump yet again. I'm not quite sure why I do this to her but it's just so funny. She glared at me until eventually, her face changed into a beaming grin.

"I missed you." I chimed.

Peggy chuckled, putting her stuff down. "Oh did you now?" She raised her eyebrow, copying my stance.

"I did indeed," I said, uncrossing my arms and placing my hands in my pockets. 

Peggy opened her arms out. I know what she wants, but she's gonna have to work for it.

"Aren't you gonna give me a hug?" Peggy questioned impatiently. She may as well be tapping her foot with her hands on her hips.

I turned behind me, talking to the wall, "Yeah mate, you gonna give her a hug?" I said before, returning to look back at Peggy who was shaking her head at me in disappointment.

"Logan, get your ass over here now." She smirked.

"Damn Peggy, making demands now?" I smiled as I slowly stepped towards her.

"I'm your teacher, you're supposed to do what I say." 

I stopped right before her face. "You don't bloody act like it." I scoffed, sarcastically.

She shook her head again before pulling me in to hug her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, sighing in relief.

I really did miss Peggy these past six weeks, summer was horrible without her being there to annoy me.

I could feel Peggy smiling into the crook of my neck, "What are you grinning at?" I said, neither one of us pulling away. 

"I could get used to this." She replied, her voice muffled by my collar. "Why do you smell so nice?" She asked, sniffing my shirt.

"Hey! Stop smelling me you weirdo." I laughed, finally pulling away.

"What? It's not my fault you smell good." Peggy replied innocently.

"I gotta make some effort." 

She furrowed her brows, placing her hands on her hips. "Who are you trying to impress?"

Ooo someone's jealous. 

I looked Peggy up and down, smirking at her, "Who do you think?" I grinned before taking a pile from her car and walking towards the school.

I took great joy in watching Peggy's face turn from jealousy to embarrassment.

"You're gonna be late," Peggy called out even though I was literally walking over to the gate and she was still faffing with her stuff.