28. Her

I found myself walking to Peggy's old office. I'm not supposed to be here right now but to be completely honest, I never really was before either. 

It was a sort of safe place to me, nothing that bad has happened in there and it made me feel secure. I locked the door and pulled the blind down which helped a lot too.

It was still empty, they mustn't have hired anyone new to replace her. I'm surprised it wasn't locked to be completely honest. I sat down in the office chair and text Max.

'Having a break I'll be back soon.'

'Are you alright?' Max replied.

'Yeah just need a few to get my head together.' I attempted to reassure.

'Okay, if you need me call me.'

I put my phone in my pocket and leaned against the desk, staring at the wall.

Of all the days, why did she have to be here today? Why not like 6 months ago? It's been a whole year since I've seen Peggy and she expects things to just be chill between us? Is she okay? Did she hit her head at some point?

I don't know how to feel anymore. On one hand, I'm still completely head over heels for this woman. However, on the other hand... She broke me. 

The question is, would she do it again?

I don't know if I can trust her to not leave again. What if she gets bored? What if she realises I suck? What if she wakes up one day and decides she doesn't want to do it anymore?

I sat there, asking myself ridiculous questions when I realised... 

This is why she left. The questions I'm asking myself, she was asking herself the same. She just chose wrong in the end. 

That's it, I'm not making the same mistake she has. I'm going for it.

What's the worst that can happen? She leaves? Well, that's just life I'll have to deal with it. I'm not gonna stop myself from caring about someone just because I'm scared of getting hurt.

I heard a knock on the door so I unlocked it, letting whoever it was inside. 

"I thought I'd find you here." She smiled. 

Well at least I know one thing, I'm still pissed, "I'm still mad at you." I said, trying not to scowl at her.

"I know, I'm sorry." She looked down.

I reached behind her and closed the door, making sure to lock it again.

Peggy's face grew confused, "You're not going to murder me are you?" She asked, half-joking.

"I thought about it," I said, sarcastically.

I sighed, standing in front of her and taking her hand in mine. God, I've missed her. She softly smiled at me as I reached my free hand to her face and lightly traced her jaw. She's still perfect. 

"You're so beautiful," I said, staring at her lips. 

A red tone took over her cheeks as she got all shy, she's still adorable. 

I moved closer and held her cheek in my hand, lightly caressing it with my thumb. I slowly leaned in and met her lips with mine, she felt like ecstasy. 

She grabbed my waist, pulling me into her. Practically every inch of my body was touching her. It's like we were two puzzle pieces fitting perfectly together. The kiss deepened, we had been without it for so long. 

I needed her. She traced her tongue on my bottom lip, knowing full well what it does to me. I allowed her entrance and her tongue grazed the roof of my mouth. I let out the moan I had been trying so hard to keep in.

She walked me backwards towards the desk, pushing the empty pen pots onto the floor. She gently picked me up and sat me down on the edge of the desk, standing between my legs. I wrapped them around her, bringing her even closer to me. I grabbed her waist, forcing a moan out of her. God, she turned me on.

She pulled back slightly to kiss my jaw, running her tongue along the corner. She made her way down to my neck, gently sucking on the skin. She traced my thigh with her hand, sending shivers down my spine. She was asking for permission. I moaned indicating she could continue and she slowly unzipped my jeans.

I felt her smirk into my neck as she slid her hand down my jeans.

"Fuck." I moaned.

"Shh, you're gonna get us caught." She whispered in my ear.

After a while of her torturing me, she finally thrusted inside me. She had to put her hand over my mouth to shut me up. Damn, she was good at this. She picked up speed causing me to finish way too quickly. I almost screamed her name, burying my head into her neck to muffle the sound.

 She pulled her hand out of my jeans, licking her fingers clean. I sat there completely in shock.

"Did we just fuck in your office?" I whispered, still trying to wrap my head around it.

"No, I just fucked you in my office." Peggy smugly smiled, proud of what she'd just done.

"Where'd you learn to do that?" I asked, slightly out of breath.

"I've had a lot of time to think about you." She smirked.

"You cheeky bastard," I said, shocked.

"Hey, watch it you." She said, raising her eyebrow.

I sighed, "We'd better get back." 

I don't want to go yet, but max is probably gonna get worried. 

"Hey wait, before you go..." She took my phone out of my pocket, typing something before handing it back to me.

"Now we can go." She smiled. 

I looked down at my phone to see what she'd done.

Wow, she's finally given me her number. At least I hope it's her number... I don't remember having a contact named 'Hot Stuff.' I looked back up, only to see that she'd already gone.

I eventually got back into the hall and found Max. 

"Been busy I see?" She raised her eyebrow, gesturing to my neck.
I gave her a confused look. 

She whipped her phone out and took a picture of me. 

"Hey, what are you..." 

She shoved the screen in my face, "Oh..."

I noticed the faint bruises on my neck. Goddammit, Peggy. She literally could have done that whenever. Why pick today. I suppose it doesn't really matter now because neither of us goes here anymore.

I still text Peggy, rather annoyed at her mischievous actions.

'Why'd you have to leave this shit on my neck for Pegs?' I said, somewhat sarcastically.

'Just marking my territory x." She replied. 

I looked up to give her evils but she was already across the room, grinning at me.
This woman... I swear, she did actually kill me. I'm currently deceased, aren't I? That's why things are going so well. This can't possibly be real.