1. Accident

*Play the above music video for a better experience or play "DAY ONE- Hans Zimmer" from the Spotify playlist provided in my Bio/profile description.*

"Jiminaaaaaaahhh

"Jiminaaaaaaahhh...Aah no no.... JIMINIPHABOOOOOO" Taehyung screamed while pinching on Jimin's cheeks.

"Aish... Stop it already Tae. I am not the pabo here, especially not at this moment, it's you; completely wasted." Jimin shouted pushing Taehyung to the other side of the backseat of the car.

Tae leaned on the glass window smiling like an innocent kid.

"Who the hell told you to get into the drinking battle with Park Seo Joon when you already know that your alcohol tolerance is terrible? Now, it's us who are suffering." Jimin scolded him.

"But he is my chingu, Jiminaah...Wait. Don't tell me that you're jealous of him?" Tae teased Jimin while poking his shoulder.

"Shut up. Why would I even get jealous of him? If you like him that much, go and dance with him next time when you go to the pub. So, the other drunkards can enjoy your duet." Jimin replied after folding his arms across his chest while arching his eyebrows.

"WOW! Not a bad idea. Lemme ask for him first!" Tae giggled and took out his phone.

"Aaah... Stop it! I told you both that it's a bad idea to hang out carelessly as we are getting popular in the k-pop industry." Jimin spoke, glaring at Jungkook this time.

"Ah...Jimin hyung. It wasn't my fault. He came all the way whining to me about how he missed the old times. Because ever since our debut, we have been pretty busy with our schedule and tours. But I seriously had no idea that he would invite his friend too." Jungkook replied looking back through the rear view mirror.

Jimin just closed his eyes and sighed.

"Kookieee..." Taehyung suddenly jumped and wrapped his arms around Kookie's neck.

"Hyung! Leave me.... I am driving." Jungkook panicked.

Jimin grabbed Tae's waist and tried to pull him back to his seat while Kookie sensed something weird.

"Tae hyung. Don't you dare throw up?" Kookie shouted.

"Ani...aaniiii...But something is... happe...ning inside..." Tae replied innocently hugging the younger one more tightly.

"Jimin hyung.... save me."

"Yaaah...Taehyungah, get off from Kookie, he is driving!" Jimin forcefully pulled Tae to the backseat again.

Jimin and Jungkook were struggling to calm down Tae, who was completely drunk; Kookie panicked for a moment.

"Hajimaaaaaa!" Jimin requested to Tae.

"Hyung. Please." Jungkook looked as if he was about to cry.

"Oh kookie, you turned out to be more adorable as I'm seeing you close." Tae said showing off his boxy smile.

"Ahh... Fine hyung. But you jus-"

Before Jungkook could complete his sentence, Both Jimin and kookie shouted at the sudden change in Tae's expression.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Jungkook hit the break swiftly. As a result, Tae's grip got loosen up and he fell on Jimin's Lap. Jimin just pushed him aside. Poor Tae was lying on the backseat in an awkward position.

A sullen silence suffocated the atmosphere for a few seconds.

"Hyung" Finally Jungkook broke the silence.

"I know; I know... it's already a mess. Let's drive anyway. We need to reach our dorm as soon as possible or do you wanna wash up really quick to clean the mess on your clothes." Jimin said leaning back on the seat rubbing his forehead while sighing at Tae; who dozed off peacefully.

But Jungkook was still sitting on the driving seat completely frozen. Just staring outside through the windshield of the car.

"If you wanna clean it up, do it quickly and take this bottle of water with you." Jimin said letting out a sigh.

"Hyu...hyu...hyung." Jungkook finally spoke.

"What? We're running late. Don't tell me you want to stop by and purchase something...especially not banana milk.... in this state. You sting!"

"Jimin Hyung. I think I hit someone." Jungkook said ignoring Jimin's blabbering.

"It's okay, just move on... What's wrong even if you hit... wait, WHAT? Are you serious?" Jimin's eyes widen.

Jungkook just gave him a slow scared nod.

Jimin got out of the car immediately and rushed to the front side.

"Jungkook! Come out, fast!" Jimin shouted.

"I am scared hyung. I am not coming." Kookie began to tear up.

"Aish. Just come out please! We can't let this person die!"

Jungkook finally came out.

"Hyung, let's take him to the hospital." Jungkook said anxiously.

"Are you nuts? We can't! Did you forget? We are idols. This single news is enough to ruin our whole career. So, we can't..." Jimin spoke in low voice.

"So what are we supposed to do?" confusedly spoke Jungkook.

"Let's get him inside first. I'll tell you..." Jimin gave Jungkook a signal to lift the unconscious person.

Jungkook helped Jimin to slowly get the man inside their car. Then, Jimin made Tae to settle on the seat next to the driving seat. Tae was having a beauty sleep after causing all this mess.

"Now what? where should we take him, if not the hospital?" Jungkook enquired while he cleaned the mess on his shirt using a bottle of water.

Jimin didn't reply. His eyelids closed and he was lost in his thoughts. After a few minutes, he suddenly opened his eyes and dialled someone's number. But from the disappointed expression of Jimin, it was clear that the person he tried to contact didn't attend the call. Kookie sighed anxiously, but it was only for a few seconds until Jimin suddenly turned to Jungkook.

"Seok Jin Hyung." Jimin blurted out.

Hope you all enjoyed

See you all on Friday with a new chapter.

Take care