16. Abandoned

*Play the above music video for a better experience or play "Voices from the Sky- Ian Wong" from the Spotify playlist provided in my Bio/profile description.*

"Don't touch me

"Don't touch me." Puppy Seokjin warned.

"Aniyo. I won't. Don't worry... But may I ask you a question?" asked the girl with a big smile.

Seokjin permitted by giving her a slight nod.

"So do you also run to catch balls and sticks like other dogs?" she queried, tilting her head.

Puppy Seokjin was so done with that question. He slammed his puppy eyes shut and exhaled a soft sigh.

"Aniyo. No. never. I am just a human trapped inside a Dog's body. I don't possess any of their habits." he quipped, avoiding eye contact with her.

The girl then stretched extravagantly and yawned.

"Ok then. I shall leave now. sorry again for causing all the trouble." She said and bowed.

"Wait. Where are you going at this late hour?" asked Yoongi as he entered back into the hall.

Inside Maknae's Room

"Taehyung. I guess you must try to lower your pitch a little while singing the last stanza. It will sound smoother." Jimin suggested.

"Ohk. I will try." Taehyung accepted.

"But still, it makes no sense... How can Hyung turn into a puppy?" Jungkook muttered

Jimin and Taehyung gazed at each other's faces before they turned their eyes towards Jungkook, who was holding the sheet of lyrics up but still lost in his thoughts.

Jimin snapped his fingers in front of his face to break his shell of thoughts.

"Stop getting lost Jungkook-ssi. Focus." Jimin mocked.

"Oh wait. That girl is not our Noona anymore. She is younger than us. So, we can call her Jae Min now. That's nice. I like it." Taehyung clapped his hands in excitement.

"Yaya. Is that something to be excited about, right now?" Jimin chuckled.

In the hall

"Wait. Where are you going this late?" Yoongi entered back into the hall.

"Yes. Right. Where will you go? Stay here for the night. It's not safe outside at this hour." Seokjin put forward his idea.

"Aniyo. Kwinchana. You have already done a lot for me. I will stay at Eunji's home." She spoke.

"We are not stopping you from leaving. But it's just not the right time to leave. It's too late, plus you already have people trailing you outside. Just stay here till the morning." Yoongi elucidated.

The girl had no more excuses. Hence, she agreed to them. They all ate dinner and went back to their bedrooms. The girl used the guestroom. Namjoon shared his room with Hoseok. Yoongi slept with Seokjin inside Seokjin's room as usual.

Inside Seokjin's room

Yoongi was sitting on the bed with his laptop, meanwhile, Puppy Seokjin was resting beside him.

"She suffered a lot as per her age." Puppy Seokjin broke the silence inside the room.

Yoongi raised his brows at that sudden statement. He shifted his eyes that were fixed on the laptop screen, towards Puppy Seokjin. Yoongi was still not used to Puppy Seokjin, but he didn't show his surprise as he spoke.

"Right. What is the benefit of richness, if it drives you away from your loved ones?"

"Fact! I mean, why do people even care to give birth to kids, if they already know that they can't look after them? What did the innocent kids do to suffer so much in their life? Abandoned kids have to live the life of an orphan even if their parents are alive. The worst happens when they are adopted but still don't get what they deserve." Seokjin said in a rough tone.

"Hmm. some questions don't have answers. But I am just glad, that even though we are orphans, we still got each other." A soft gasp slipped past Yoongi's lips.

"Me too. It never felt like we met inside the orphanage. I never felt unhappy by being with you all, besides the fact that those kids are sometimes a big pain in my ass... I still remember finding baby Jungkook wrapped inside a small white blanket, crying aloud near the lake behind our orphanage. He looked so much like me back then, that everyone there started to call me his real Hyung. But I never knew that this brat will end sticking up with me forever." Puppy Seokjin mocked.

They laughed together and then sat silent for a while staring at the ceiling wearing a soft smile on their faces.

"Yoongi.... Shall we help her?"

Harsh facts by Yoonjin😶Everyone is suffering and struggling in their own way

Everyone is suffering and struggling in their own way.
The only thing matter is to keep moving and never giving up
To all my readers... Fighting (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
You all are amazing 💜😁