4. Unexpected Guest

*Play the above music video for a better experience or play "AWKWARD- David Renda" from the Spotify playlist provided in my Bio/profile description.*

"What the

"What the...." Namjoon shut Seokjin's mouth with his hand to maintain silence.

They both stood there frozen for a moment constantly staring at that unexpected guest sleeping beside that girl so carefree

"Hyung, I will somehow take the girl to the other room and you simply have to slip inside the blanket instead, okay? Seokjin nodded in response. They both carefully moved forward to the bed without disturbing the sleeping guest.

Seokjin was walking just behind Namjoon. Unfortunately, Namjoon stepped on a rubber duck that laid carelessly on the floor. Their heart skipped a beat for a second due to the quacking sound it made. The unexpected guest was still in deep sleep. Even so, he was about to throw his left leg on the chest of the girl lying unconsciously beside him. That was the moment when Seokjin lost his mind.

"Yoongiyaaaaaah" He jumped straight on the bed and pushed him away.

Namjoon was dumbfounded after seeing Seokjin in Yoongi's place and Yoongi lying on the floor, groaning in pain.

"Aaaah! Are you kidding me, hyung? Who the hell treat their friend who came back home after two weeks like this; kicking me out of the bed." Yoongi complained, struggling to get up from the floor.

"Aaah, I'm sorry! But why did you come today? You were supposed to come in two days. It's all your fault!" Seokjin, flustered.

Namjoon helped Yoongi to get up. Yoongi let out a soft sigh before answering Seokjin.

"Hyung, things got over soon. So I decided to come back earlier. Is that some kind of sin? I thought of giving you a surprise by coming a few days early. But it was already midnight when I landed in Korea. That's why I thought not to disturb you when I saw you sleeping. Hence I decided to sleep beside you as I was completely worn out. But you just gave me such an amazing return gift in the early morning itself by kicking me out of the bed." Yoongi explained while stretching his back.

"It's not what you think. I did it because you were about to throw your leg on ...." Seokjin stopped immediately closing his eyes and pressing his lips, helplessly.

"So this is the end for me." Seokjin thought

"Wait... why didn't I notice it earlier. Hyung, if it's not you, who is this person laying on your bed?" Yoongi tilted his head to take a clear glance behind Seokjin.

Seokjin tried to interrupt Yoongi's vision. But failed.

"Stop hiding, hyung. Who is that guy?" he walked to the other side of the bed and pointed towards the girl.

He stared at the face of that guy without knowing that it is a girl. Seokjin gave Namjoon a pleading look expecting him to make some excuse.

"Yoongi hyung. Actually, this guy is ...umm..." Namjoon went blank.

"Namjoon's younger brother." Seokjin blurted out.

"What" Namjoon responded with his eyebrows shot up.

"Really! Namjoon had a younger brother too. How come I never knew? Anyway, what's his name?" Yoongi questioned his eyes towards Namjoon.

"Ah, his name...I...I...know...name..." Namjoon fumbled.

"KIM YU JIN. His name is Kim Yu Jin", Seokjin again interrupted.

"Hmm...Kim Yu Jin. Anyway, you both of you continue your business. I will go and sleep in my room. I'll meet your brother later Namjoonah and don't knock on my door." Yoongi said.

Namjoon and Seokjin nodded with a forced smile and let out a deep sigh when they saw Yoongi walking out of the room. Their heart rate that had momentarily spiked, returned normal.

"But Seokjin hyung! Why is the guy sleeping in your room? How can he sleep like this with all of us talking next to him? He didn't even move?" Suga interrogated, turning back.

"Aaah. It was because he came back from the USA. So, he got a bit jet-lagged and our guest room was not tidy enough. Hence I offered him my room. Haha." Seokjin replied animatedly.

"Hmm...but wait, hyung. We were brought up in an orphanage. So... How come Namjoon have a younger brother? This is not making any sense!" Suga questioned, stepping forward and eyebrows raised suspiciously. Namjoon and Seokjin stared at each other blankly.

"Aish, Yoongiyaa... Don't you think you have become too talkative ever since you came back from your business trip? Since when did you start talking so much? You are literally acting like a nagging wife, Esh. You must be tired. You should concern about your health, first. Go get some more sleep. Leave, go." Seokjin rebuked.

"Why are you getting so frustrated, I just asked," Yoongi replied.

"Namjoonaah, let's drink coffee." Seokjin left the room bumping Yoongi's shoulder dramatically.

"Hyung, you should Sleep well." Namjoon also slowly escaped out of the room.

Yoongi stood there for a moment perplexed, then decided to sleep.

Seokjin and Namjoon sat on the couch with coffee cups in their hand. Jin's eyes were fixed on the door of his room, meanwhile, Namjoon's was staring at Yoongi's. It was dead silence.

"Hyung, so what's next?" Namjoon finally broke the silence.

Poor Yoongi😂

I actually don't know who is more messed up right now🤭

Anyway... Take care, stay safe, stay home😇