22. Pure Heart

*Play the above music video for a better experience or play "Attack - Infraction Music" from the Spotify playlist provided in my Bio/profile description.*

"Oh

"Oh. Don't be scared, my dear little sister Yoon Jang Mi..." Jae Min smirked pointing her gun towards Jang Mi.

"UNNIE!!!! What are you doing here?" Jang Mi jump sat on her bed with her pupils dilated

"Nothing... Just came to pay you the last visit." Jae Min retorted and pressed the trigger aiming at Jang Mi.

Luckily, before the bullet could touch Jang Mi, Puppy Seokjin jumped in front of it and got shot instead of Jang Mi and fell straight into her lap. She got startled.

The loud sound of gunshot woke everyone up inside the house. Jae Min panicked. She escaped through the window of Jang Mi's room.

"JANG MI...." Eunji rushed towards Jang Mi and checked if she was OK.

Hoseok and Yoongi came running too. They were scared stiff for a moment, vertical wrinkles appeared between both of their brows.

"Are you OK baby?" Eunji queried.

"Yes, Unnie. I am fine. This puppy saved me." Jang Mi said in a brittle voice, her eyes welled up with tears

"Puppy??" Yoongi exclaimed.

Yoongi walked closer to Jang Mi. His heart skipped a beat.

"SEOKJIN HYUNG!!!" He blurted out.

Hoseok brows shot up at that note. He immediately ran to check if puppy Seokjin was fine or not. Yoongi pressed his lips tightly and clenched his fist. He was shivering.

"Hyung. He is breathing. Eunji-ssi help me. There is a medical equipment bag is in my car. Can you please help me bring it here? I need to take out the bullet right now." Hoseok appealed, covering Puppy Seokjin with the blanket.

"Yes, sure..." Eunji stood up at once and ran downstairs with Hoseok.

Yoongi was standing there shivering not knowing what to do. Jang Mi's eyes were still fixed on Puppy Seokjin. She kept her one hand on his belly, softly near the bullet shot spot and began to sob. Watching her cry, Yoongi sat beside her and patted her shoulder slightly.

A teardrop trickled down her cheeks and fell on Puppy Seokjin's bullet wound and the next moment, Jang Mi and Yoongi's were staring around the room with their mouth wide open. Eunji and Hoseok stepped inside the room holding a big black leather medical bag. They clenched their jaws at the sight.

The room was filled with a purple light with golden sparkles coming out of puppy Seokjin's wound. There was a sudden flash and everyone's vision was blacked out.

 There was a sudden flash and everyone's vision was blacked out