6. Lost

*Play the above music video for a better experience or play "What day is today?-Ogova" from the Spotify playlist provided in my Bio/profile description.*

At Seokjin's Flat

At Seokjin's Flat

*DING DONG*

The multiple ringing of doorbells made Yoongi jump up from his bed. He went out of the room and opened the door.

"Annyeong..." he looked out.

"Huh! Well, who hit the doorbell? Seems like someone was playing with it..." Yoongi let out a deep sigh of annoyance.

"Hyung! Look down." It was a deep but whining sound.

"Oh! what are you doing there.... Kneeling down?!" Yoongi spoke, taken aback by the sight before him.

"Hyung, I am really sorry.... Really, really sorry for the trouble I caused last night... I will apologize to Seokjin hyung too. I must have lost my mind... Jungkook and Jimin did nothing wrong. It was my carelessness and mine alone. I was the reason for the accident as well. I am really sorry hyung." Taehyung cried.

"Stop talking rubbish. And wait...what is this accident and all? Actually, what's the actual purpose of apologizing here?" Yoongi was completely dumbfounded by the situation.

"Ah...hyung. You don't know.... Actually, the person inside your home, I mean, we got into an accident yesterd..."

"Yaah... you are really fast! But climbing the stairs all the way up here, was not a good idea though. You could have waited for the lift. Ah...my leg hurts." Jimin interrupted Taehyung.

"Oh, Jimin and Jungkook! you guys are here too... What's going on here since morning?" Yoongi enquired.

At the Hospital

"So, where's the girl?" Hoseok queried.

"Here.... she was here.... wait... Where did she go? She was sitting here. Oh no!" Seokjin panicked.

"What!! You lost her?" Hoseok frowned.

"Aishh, I can't believe this. Hoseok, we need to find her quickly." Seokjin began to search for her.

"Arghhh. God, where the hell did she go? Why everything is going wrong, since yesterday night?" Seokjin asked himself.

Seokjin went around searching for the girl. He was about to turn when a nurse accidently bumped into him with a tray filled with medical equipment. Seokjin slipped and fell down due to the sudden encounter and the tray accidently got flipped over him.

"Omo! I'm really sorry, really sorry sir. I didn't mean to do this.... Lemme, help you get up." The nurse immediately apologized.

Seokjin stood straight and dusted off his clothes. A string of blood sled down from his forehead which made the nurse gulp. "Oh. You got a cut on your forehead!" The nurse jumped closer to Seokjin and even before he could resist, she lifted up the hair strands from his forehead to have a closer look.

"Oh. She touched me. Oh no...this can't happen! I need to run!" he screamed internally.

He jerked her hand away and began to run here and there as if he was a lost kid in search of his mother in the crowd. The nurse frowned at the weird reaction from him.

"Oh! Nurse Lee, did you see someone...wait, what is all this mess? Are you ok?" Hoseok walked towards the nurse.

"Ah yes... I am fine, but doctor, it seems like so many weird yet handsome patients are roaming inside our hospital these days." She was still staring towards the direction as to which Seokjin ran.

"Why, why do you think so, all of a sudden?" Hoseok wondered.

"Nothing.... Just me blabbering. I'll clean this mess, first. Have a good day doctor." The nurse smiled and bowed.

Hoseok smiled and walked away. As he reached near his cabin, he saw a familiar face. He walked closer to the familiar faced person standing behind an artificial lily plant placed in a corner trying to hide.

"Hey, aren't you the girl from Seokjin hyung's house? But why are you hiding here?"

She just stood straight and blinked again.

"Aah. Namjoon told me you were not responding...fine, follow me." He told her.

But the girl stood there as if she was confused.

"Why! What's wrong? Come, follow me! I need to check your vitals." Hoseok grabbed her hand and led her inside his cabin.

He asked a nurse to take her vitals and run a CT scan including some other necessary tests. He left her with the nurse in order for her to take care of the rest.

"Phew. finally, we found her! I should inform Seokjin hyung. He might still be struggling to find her." Hoseok dialled Seokjin's number.

"I need to get out of here real quick." Seokjin cried internally as he ran swiftly....

" Seokjin cried internally as he ran swiftly

Panicked Seokjin😢
Uff...
Let's wait for strange girl's report🧐