18. Bad News

*Play the above music video for a better experience or play "Sunflower-owlh" from the Spotify playlist provided in my Bio/profile description.*

"Get ready, you three

"Get ready, you three. Namjoon will drop you at your company". Seokjin ordered.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook walked into their rooms to get changed.

"Ok then... I shall take my leave too..." Jae Min bowed slightly.

"You said your sister is at your friend's home, right?" Seokjin queried.

"Yes."

"And you will need a place to hide for a few days... I don't know if you have enough money to take care of yourself, so I gave it a thought and decided that you can stay here until you are actually ready to leave. You could even bring your sister here. Don't worry...you don't have to pay any rent. Instead, if you please, you could just prepare delicious meals for us as you did today." Seokjin smiled as he put forward his thought.

"Aniyo. Kwinchana. I don't want to cause any more trouble for all of you. It's fine... I will take care of these things myself." She politely declined Seokjin's offer.

"Fine. We won't force you then." Yoongi assured.

"Ok then. I will leave now... Bye."

"Wait... Let me drop you there. I have to go somewhere as well. But please be careful not to touch me" Seokjin said.

The girl wanted to deny. But instead, she pressed her lips and tilted her head towards the left. Seokjin brought the car keys and they walked out of the flat together. Yoongi let out a soft sigh and began to clean the table. Jungkook came out of his room all dressed up.

"Seokjin Hyung......" Namjoon came running from the balcony.

"He has already left to drop Jae Min," Yoongi replied, frowning.

"OH SHIT! He can't go out!" Namjoon ran out of the flat and started looking around.

"What happened Namjoon Hyung?" Jungkook questioned with his doe eyes, wearing a worried expression.

"Jungkook! Aren't you good at running? Run fast and stop Seokjin hyung and the girl from getting out of the building. Please hurry up!" shouted Namjoon.

Jungkook gave a nod and flashed out of the flat.

Yoongi's forehead puckered and gave Namjoon a questioning look.

Outside the flat

"Damn it! Both lifts are already occupied. One is going down and the other one is coming up. I can't waste time... I will have to take the stairs." Jungkook hurried towards the stairs.

He was panting badly when he reached the ground floor. He inhaled a deep breath and ran towards the lift which was about to open. He stood straight holding his breath with a stiff-back, and his doe eyes were now waiting to see the lift doors open.