3. My Secret

*Play the above music video for better experience or play "Seriously- David Fesliyan" from the Spotify playlist provided in my Bio/profile description.*

"No Hyung! Actually

"No Hyung! Actually.... It's not he. It's actually a SHE." He sighed.

"Ah. Huh...You mean this guy is a girl.... you mean a GIRL." Seokjin screamed.

"Namjoon! A girl on my bed.... No, no this is not good! Do something. Namjoonaah.... Aish...I am losing my mind." He shook Namjoon so hard.

"Hyung... At least leave my neck alone otherwise it will break. It's hurting." Namjoon whined.

Seokjin threw himself on the floor kicking and screaming.

While Namjoon started panicking.

"What shall I do? What shall we do? Oh god! We can't deny the fact that we stay here with Yoongi hyung and he will just rip us both apart if he finds a girl here. He just came out of a scandal with that new actress. So, he will definitely set this home on fire. What if this girl reports us for kidnapping her, even though, we never did? It's going to look like that, if she wakes up all of a sudden! Oh no, our company will suffer a lot. The previous fake news of you being gay already created a great mess. Even if you're not, I don't see the big deal, these media and news make out of being gay. One headline is enough to bring down the Kim-Tech Company and ruin these boys' career." Namjoon just forgot to breathe.

"Hmm, you're right! But I don't understand on what basis they confirmed that he is a gay?" Hoseok tensed up, fixing his stare at the soul left body of Seokjin lying on the floor.

"You already know the answer Hoseok." Namjoon replied while walking across the room, rubbing his temple.

"Ohh, is it because he never dates anyone and rejects every single girl. If that's the case, they have no right to say otherwise as well, since, he is not dating guys either! Umm... Anyways, Seokjin hyung you must try dating any girl you're interested in so that we can avoid these continuous rumours. It's best not to get your name on the media especially for such rumours!" Hoseok looked at Seokjin diligently.

Seokjin turned his head towards Hoseok and gave him a short warning glare and closed his eyes. Hoseok felt embarrassed as the timing for this topic was terrible, hence he just blinked and pressed his lips together.

"Hyung, we have to find a solution. But before that, we must send these boys to their dorm safely. It's already late, it's going to be big trouble if their manager finds them being missing in the morning. Fortunately, Suga hyung is on a business trip and hopefully, he'll be only after two days. Just calm down. Hoseok, please take care of him until I send the guys back to their dorm, first." Namjoon went out.

Hobi nodded with a nervous smile.

After some time he came back to the room to find the space filled with silence. Hoseok got up as he saw Namjoon entering the room.

"Seokjin hyung, I told our driver to drop the boys. It's fine now." Namjoon assured.

"Hyung, I have to leave too. I have surgery, early in the morning tomorrow. I have to take enough sleep before the surgery. I'm sorry! I can't stay here any longer. But let me know if you need anything later, Okay?" Hoseok apologized.

"It's okay Hoseok, thanks for coming. Take care and have a safe drive home." Seokjin gave him a weak smile.

Hoseok left. Namjoon sat on the floor beside Seokjin, who was still lying on the floor like a lifeless body.

"Hyung, it's already 11 pm, you must get some sleep too. You have an interview tomorrow and are you planning to go with that swollen face of yours. Go take some rest." Namjoon reminded him.

"Namjoonah, cancel all my meetings and interviews for the next 4 days. I just want to make up for our current situation; our career will be at risk if one scandal came out. I have to take care of this first." Seokjin hid his face inside his palms.

"Ok hyung. But at least get some sleep! Do you want me to shift her to the other room?" Namjoon asked sympathetically.

"No, it's fine, I will use the other room. Thanks, Good night." Seokjin got up and walked outside the room.

Namjoon went back to his room too. Seokjin walked inside the kitchen and took out a can of beer from the fridge, sat down on the dining chair and took a sip. He was still worried.

"I can handle Suga. I will take care of any scandal. But how will I hide my secret? I need to get rid of this girl as soon as possible." Seokjin thought.

"Hyung! wake up, hurry, wake up." Namjoon tried hard to wake up Seokjin, who fell asleep on the dining table after finishing the beer.

"Argh! What the hell happened Namjoonah? Don't tell me you broke the bathroom tap again." Seokjin lifted up his head and looked at Namjoon with his swollen eyes.

"Aniyo hyung, I didn't break anything. But I can see someone breaking your bones really soon. Just get up, fast!" Namjoon had a tense tone while he spoke.

Seokjin was still trying to figure out what he was mumbling. Meanwhile, Namjoon grabbed his hand and pulled him towards Seokjin's room and turned his hyung's head towards the bed where the girl was lying. As expected, Seokjin's half-opened eyes suddenly got widened up in shock.

"What the...." Namjoon shut Seokjin's mouth with his hand to maintain silence.

They both stood there frozen for a moment constantly staring at that unexpected guest sleeping beside that girl so carefree.

An UNEXPECTED GUEST... I see 👀

Hope you all guys enjoyed...