2. Fourth person

*Play the above music video for better experience or play "Gaze-Moux" from the Spotify playlist provided in my Bio/profile description.*

"Seok Jin hyung" Jimin blurted out

"What? No! It's a really bad idea. He will rip us apart or just throw me out into the ocean. I can't risk my life. I am still young and I wish to live. What about Hoseok hyung?" Jungkook turned into a shade of pale yellow out of fear.

"I tried to contact him just now. But it looks like he is busy. We don't have other options." Jimin spoke sharply.

"But still..." Jungkook gulped.

"Shut up. This is the only way. We can take him neither to our dorm nor to the hospital. It will be an 'amazing' news headline. We can't risk anything. Try to understand Jungkook." Jimin spoke determinately.

Jungkook took a deep breath and looked at Jimin as if it was his last day. Pressed his lips tightly in a straight line and started the engine, drove aiming for Seokjin's Flat.

At Seokjin's Flat

"Hyung are sure about this?" Jungkook desperately asked while supporting the unconscious guy to not fall.

"We have no other option Kookie." Jimin pressed the doorbell.

After pressing the doorbell three times, someone finally opened the door.

"Ah...Who's here at this hour? It's just a doorbell, not a drum, you don't have to press it like that!" Seokjin whined in his drowsy voice while opening the door.

He was leaning on the door half-awake, struggling to open his eyes.

"Seokjin Hyung...." Tae cried hysterically and hugged him.

The unexpected hug and loud voice of Tae brought Seokjin back to his senses.

"Ohh Tae! Are you drunk?" Seokjin questioned.

"Ani...I mean... Yes... A Lil... bit only." Tae giggled in his hyung's arm.

Seokjin groaned.

"Leave it. Firstly, tell me why are you three... I mean, four here at this hour. Wait, who is this fourth guy? Never seen. Don't tell me you picked him up from the roadside." Seokjin spoke frustrated.

Hearing the word 'picked him up' made Jungkook agitated.

"Unfortunately, yes hyung! We actually picked him up from the road and the terrible fact is that he was on the road because of us." Jimin managed to speak.

"WHAT?? Are you drunk too, Jimin?" Seokjin sniffed.

"Hyung, I can explain... First let us in, please." Jimin pleaded.

Seokjin nodded understanding the situation and let them in and helped them to lay down the stranger guy who was still unconscious.

"Seokjin hyung, I am hungry," Tae spoke adorably, still clinging onto Seokjin.