24. Blue Side

*Play the above music video for a better experience or play "Blue Dunes-Soulgarden" from the Spotify playlist provided in my Bio/profile description.*

"Hyung

"Hyung. Are you ok?" Namjoon queried.

"Yes.... I remember it now.... So it was you Ms. Eunji." Seokjin looked at Eunji and Namjoon words were unintentionally ignored.

Eunji smiled and tucked her long black hair under her left ear so that a scar was visible on her neck.

"Huh?? what happened?" Taehyung asked biting his underlips.

"She is right guys... I have met her.... I met her when I was 8 years old.." Seokjin spoke.

"Huh. How?" it was Yoongi's turn to ask now.

"You all were kids. There was a time when I once got missing from our orphanage. I was 8 years old and as you all know we were not allowed to go out of the orphanage. But I wanted to go out and see the city. One day I saw the truck that used to supply firewoods parked inside our orphanage grounds. Since I was curious to explore the outer world, I hid inside it expecting to reach the city. But instead of the city, it went deep inside the woods. When I came out of the truck, It was getting dark. I thought if I would walk a bit, there might be a city but ended up getting lost in the woods." Seokjin wiped the sweat on his forehead using his right-hand sleeve.

"I got scared. I had never been alone before. I was hearing the sounds of wild animals and began to cry. That's when I heard some rumbling of bushes near me. I got startled and lifted a stone in my hand to protect myself. A puppy jumped out of the bush on me. I got scared and threw it away from me. And then I heard some other rumbling sound from behind me and I throw the stone in that direction thinking it might be some animal but ended up hitting a girl, who was the owner of the puppy before and was seeking for him. The girl was Eunji-ssi." Seokjin explained.

"Really? But hows that connected with curse?" Jimin quired.

"It's my turn to explain... My dad was a mage and my mom, a psychic. I got all the education from my mom, so even though I am not a good mage, I am a good enough psychic. That's why I was able to see Jungkook's future and bring back Mr. Seokjin's lost memory about the curse. We are usually portrayed as weird or abnormal people in society. So we decided to settle down in the woods. This is the place where he got lost in his childhood." Eunji began to explain.

"Wow. What a small world." Hoseok said rubbing his nose.

"Yes. And my dad used to be very protective towards me and at the same time very short-tempered. The moment when Mr. Seokjin hit me by accident, dad was behind me too. The stone was sharp and it left a cut on my neck and started bleeding. And you all can still see the mark." She pointed at the mark on her neck.

"Dad got furious and lost his control. In a rage, he used his powers and cursed Mr. Seokjin. He gave him a curse that every time he get touched by a girl he will turn into a puppy for a whole day. And he erased all the memories about this from Mr. Seokjin to keep us safe and hidden. Sadly, this is why he had no idea how he got the curse. And that's how everything went..." Eunji paused.