19. Help Me

*Play the above music video for a better experience or play "Inside All Day-Aso" from the Spotify playlist provided in my Bio/profile description.*

"Hyung

"Hyung.... There is another bad news as well..." Jimin jumped up from the couch rubbing a hand over his forehead, his eyes glued to the phone he was holding on his other hand.

"Ugh. One more bad news? Spill it...." Seokjin retorted with a scornful smile.

"Can you please open the group chat? I forwarded an article..." Jimin requested. Muscles in his face tightened.

Everyone took out their phones and opened the recent message in their group chat. It was the link to a recent article. They opened the link and their eyes began to roll slightly on the screen.

"Famous Kpop Boyband, JTJ caught drunk with their girlfriends at X CLUB" Seokjin read the headline of the article loud, with a fake smirk.

Jungkook slightly began to move behind the couch. Taehyung hid behind Jae Min and Jimin stood frozen, eyes clenched and head slightly bent down.

"Ha ha ha. This is really great news!!!! You...Aish...so who's going to explain this?" Seokjin shouted.

"Act...ually Hyung... It was another accident." Jungkook mumbled.

"Waah...Another accident??? Great!!! Actually, why don't you all just hit me with your car or give me a heart attack at once??? Or Jungkook, you could drop me in the ocean, you know." Seokjin shouted even louder raising one brow.

"Hyung, Calm down... You are scaring them... Let them explain." Yoongi patted Seokjin's shoulder to calm him down.

"Jimin, explain," Namjoon spoke in a soft tone.

"Hyung, we seriously had no idea that things would end up this way. And we don't even know the girls in the photo with us in the article. The scene was actually something else. But they presented it entirely differently."

"Actually, what exactly happened that day was that Taehyung was so drunk that he was running here and there in the club and we were trying to stop him. During the struggle, Taehyung bumped into those girls and one girl accidently dropped her drink because of it. That's why you can see Jungkook holding Taehyung to help him stand properly and me offering her another glass of drink. I offered her a drink and apologized. This the complete story." Jimin explained.

Everyone stood there frowning.

"Listen... No matter what the story is, people believe what the media shows. A single mistake is enough to ruin everything... And you gave them a chance to bite you." Yoongi clarified.

"Isn't your company supposed to clear all this mess?" Seokjin questioned, rocking back and forth on his heels.

"Yes. They are taking care of it. That's why manager-nim texted us not to come back to the company dorm until things settle down. Reporters are searching for us. He told us to stay away from the spotlight for a few days." Jimin answered.