12. The Curse

*Play the above music video for a better experience or play "As He Waited- Grrrcy" from the Spotify playlist provided in my Bio/profile description.

"Yoongi."

It was Seokjin's voice.

"Oh, am I the only one who heard Seokjin Hyung's voice?" Hoseok made a question out of amusement.

"Right... we heard it too." The boys nodded vigorously.

"Right..." agreed Namjoon, keeping his phone down.

"Seems like we are hearing things. Just inform the police Namjoon" Yoongi suggested.

"Hajimaaa Yoongi. Here.... I am here. Look down." replied Seokjin's voice again.

They all looked down near Yoongi's feet. All they saw was a puppy jumping furiously as if it was asking to be noticed.

"What, where??? It's just this puppy roaming around me. WAIT..." Yoongi paused.

"PUPPY!!!!!" they all shouted together except for the girl.

The girl stood there stunned.

"This puppy can talk?" Taehyung jumped back in amusement.

"Aish.... Why are you guys so loud? Yes yes. It's me, Seokjin. I can speak... I transformed into this puppy. Ugh, I hate telling you all about this..." puppy Seokjin said.

"Wait, this can't be real.... we all must be dreaming, right? Haha," Hoseok blabbered, patting vigorously on a wide-eyed Jungkook's shoulder, trying to calm himself down.

Jimin gathered some courage and slightly poked the puppy's nose to make sure what he was witnessing at the moment was real or not.

"Yaaa...what are you doing?" Puppy Seokjin scolded.

The next moment Jimin bumped into Namjoon and Hoseok looked like he was about to faint.

"Ani. This...no...I... how..." Namjoon was shivering.

"Hyung. How can you be a puppy? That makes no sense." Yoongi lifted the puppy and bought it to the front of his face.

"It's an unknown story for me too," said Seokjin's disappointed voice.

"Huh...so we got one LONG STORY and one UNKNOWN STORY!" Taehyung mocked awkwardly.

"Taehyung, can you zip your mouth shut for a while?" Jimin whispered in Taehyung's ear.

"Whatever be the story, it's not important to know it right now. Hyung, is there any way that you can turn back to your normal self?" a tensed Namjoon enquired.

"No. you can't do anything. It's some kind of a weird curse, I think. After 24 hours I will be back to normal automatically." Puppy Seokjin assured.

"But how did you get this curse in the first place?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity.

"All I know is that I turn into a puppy as soon as I'm touched by a girl. I have no idea how I got this curse or whatever it is. Anyway... Yoongi, can you please stop staring at me like that and place me down? My arms hurt." he said putting his ears back and shaking his tail.