5. Mute

*Play the above music video for better experience or play "Epic Emotional- AShamaluevmusic" from the Spotify playlist provided in my Bio/profile description.*

"Hyung, so what's next?" Namjoon finally broke the silence

Seokjin was so absorbed in his thoughts. So, he didn't hear Namjoon. The place was deathly quiet again.

Suddenly, they heard a smashing sound from Seokjin's room. They both immediately ran towards the door and saw scattered glass pieces of the jug on the floor and the girl holding a glass, half-filled with water, giving them a suspicious glare.

"Waah! What a relief, she is finally up. We are saved." Namjoon hugged Seokjin out of joy.

"Ya, ya...Now, leave me, so I can talk to her." Seokjin pushed Namjoon away and walked a bit closer to the bed.

"Miss, are you feeling ok? Do you feel any pain? Does it hurt anywhere?" Seokjin asked gently avoiding eye contact with the girl.

The girl was still motionless and maintained her deadly expression.

Even after a minute when she didn't respond Namjoon came forward.

"I know, miss; you might be so confused right now. It's okay, take your time and make yourself comfortable. We are not bad people. All we want to know is that whether you're feeling fine or not?" Namjoon spoke softly with a humble smile.

Still no reply. She simply blinked twice and kept on gazing at their faces.

"Why, what is this now. Why isn't she answering us?" Seokjin thought.

"Wait. Miss, are you having trouble hearing us? Or are you not able to talk?" Seokjin blurted out in fear.

The atmosphere was reflecting some kind of tension and remained uncomfortably silent. She still gave no response instead jumped inside the blanket and covered herself.

"Hyu...hyung, shall I contact Hobi?" Namjoon spoke with a little stiffness in his voice.

"Aish, why is she not responding at all? Is she Yoongi's sister or what? Unless, she is handicapped she should say something... Oh wait, what if she became handicapped due to the accident? Then it's gonna be a huge trouble."

Namjoon didn't wait for Seokjin's response. He called Hoseok straight away and explained to him about the whole scenario.

"Hyung, Hoseok told us to bring her to the hospital." Namjoon said.

"Umm... It looks like we've no other option." Seokjin replied spontaneously.

"Aah, actually hyung, I have to make a short visit to the company.... As you told me to reschedule your meetings of the upcoming days. I have to make some important changes today itself. So..." Namjoon paused expecting Seokjin to understand the rest.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Don't tell me, that you want me to take her to the hospital. Waah... you are unbelievable." Seokjin spoke shaking his head in disbelief.

"Please hyung. I will drop you both at the hospital and leave. Okay? Please!" Namjoon pleaded.

"Fine, fine. Whatever... Aish, I seriously don't know why is this happening to me. One more careless mistakes from the boys... I'll make sure they're dead. Now, I understand why Yoongi always asks me to be strict with them when it's necessary. Anyways, I need to change. You better convince this lady, will meet you in the parking area. I'll be down in 15 minutes."

Namjoon nodded with a smile. Then Seokjin went out.

At the Parking Area

"Hyung" Namjoon uttered with his brows arched.

"Why are you giving me that look?" Seokjin mumbled.

"Hyung, we're going to hospital right? Why are you dressed up like an undercover agent? I mean, why are you wearing all black, even gloves and mask with that cap? It's strange. At least, take of the cap." Namjoon requested.

"Aish! You are so thoughtless, I am a famous businessman as you know and I have to protect my identity. Just drive, stop wasting time, hurry up. I want to get out of this situation as quickly as possible." Anyways, Seokjin took off his cap.

At the Hospital Entrance

"Fine... take care of her, hyung. Hope you settle down things before Yoongi hyung wake up. I will come back to pick you. Bye" Namjoon said and disappeared at the speed of light.

Seokjin turned towards the girl who was still wearing the same outfit, black tight jeans, black shirt, a brown leather jacket and that man hair wig which made everyone believe that she was a boy. Besides her feminine facial features and shape, she was completely looking like a teenager boy.

"LISTEN CAREFULLY! DO NOT TRY TO TOUCH ME UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, JUST FOLLOW ME!" Seokjin spoke while making weird hand gestures to make her understand whatever he was saying.

They both went inside the hospital and sat in front of the operation theatre waiting for Hoseok to come out. The girl kept looking around. Meanwhile, Seokjin was busy talking to someone on the phone.

"Oh hyung! I'm sorry... The surgery took a bit longer than I expected." Hoseok apologized as soon as he noticed Seokjin.

"No, it's okay." Seokjin responded and hang up the call as soon as he saw Hoseok.

"So, where's the girl?" Hoseok queried.

"Here... she was here.... wait... Where did she go? She was sitting here. Oh no!" Seokjin panicked.

She is missing🙂Any danger?? 😱Ummm

She is missing🙂
Any danger?? 😱
Ummm.. Let's wait for next update😁