11. Faults

*Play the above music video for better experience or play "I can't wait- Kyra Mora" from the Spotify playlist provided in my Bio/profile description.

It was dead silence in the room now. Everyone's brain had stopped functioning.

"I am really sorry." The girl finally spoke kneeling down.

"Oh, so you can speak! Finally!!!" Namjoon left out a breath of relief.

"You don't have to apologize... It wasn't your fault... It was ours... Please stand up." Namjoon said.

"What? What's our fault here now?" Yoongi asked with narrowed eyes.

"Actually Hyung... I can't take it anymore. Let me explain everything..." Namjoon said.

Namjoon then explained the whole situation in detail to everyone. Yoongi watched Namjoon go on, slack jawed the whole time. When he finally finished explaining, a dark silence had spread in the room as Namjoon had expected. Hoseok raised from his seat to bring a first aid box. He began to sanitize Jung kook's cut. Jimin forked his fingers through his hair. Taehyung sat there staring at the floor with a face that was ready to burst into tears any moment. The girl kept squeezing the cushion. Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest.

"So, are you telling me that this is the girl I met this morning on Seokjin Hyung's bed as a guy and she is not Hoseok's girlfriend?" Yoongi cross questioned.

"Yes Hyung... I am so sorry for hiding all these and making you feel uncomfortable. But I had no choice... We were just scared of how you would react. We thought everything will be settled today itself. But things got more messed up." Namjoon explained.

"Arasso.... fine... I understand. Now everything is clear.... By the way, how did you get that cut Jungkook? And where did you rush to earlier, Namjoon?" Yoongi started questioning again.

"Ah, that ..." Namjoon began to explain.

"It was because of me." The girl spoke again cutting short Namjoon's sentence.

"How?" Yoongi asked.

"Actually, some people came to catch me. And unfortunately, these kids had to face them too." The girl continued.

"What? Are you saying that someone tried to kidnap you? Wait a second...First of all, please tell me why you were pretending to being mute all this time... Why didn't you respond to any of us?" Namjoon queried.

"Hmm...it's a long story." The girl said facing the ground with a sad expression.

"So, what? tell us in short!" Taehyung said with a smile cheering her up.

"I guess everyone is already exhausted today. Let me cook something for you all first. Let's continue the talk after eating." Yoongi said as he got up from the couch.

"But Hyung... What about Seokjin Hyung's missing case?" Namjoon asked Yoongi.

Everyone fixed their eyes on Yoongi.

"Ah about that... Let's wait a few more hours. If we still don't get any news about him, we will find another way. For now, call HITHIT entertainment CEO, Mr. Bang. He is mine and Seokjin Hyung's friend. Tell him the boys will be staying here with us for tonight and will be back early in the morning before their recording begins. Also buy this girl some change of clothes." Yoongi said and walked towards the kitchen.

"Hmm... fine..." Namjoon gave a pressed smile.

He took out his phone and informed the CEO.

"You all,... go get freshen up and change into something comfortable. Please take care of this puppy as well. I will go get some clothes for this lady." Namjoon instructed the boys after hanging up the call.

"OK." They said and walked towards their room.

"And you, Miss..." Namjoon paused.

"Yoon Jae Min" The girl responded immediately.

"Ah. Jae Min-ssi. Please come with me. Let me buy you some clothes. You are wearing this since yesterday. There is a dress showroom nearby. Please come..." Namjoon requested.

She bowed and walked away with him.

After 2 hours

The food cooked by Yoongi was delicious as always. Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi were still tensed and couldn't bring themselves to eat properly. The boys were also not eating but Yoongi scolded them to eat their meals properly since they all looked very tired. They shan't get sick. The girl was the only one who seemed to enjoy the food and literally digged into her plate. They even gave the puppy a chicken piece. After eating, they all came back to the hall.

"Its 7pm already and Seokjin hyung is still not home." said a concerned Jungkook.

"Hmm...Namjoon... Let's call the police. We must report him as missing now." Yoongi suggested.

"Ok hyung." Namjoon took out his phone.

The environment had gotten serious. Everyone was so upset. The girl still had lots to explain. But they were all worried about Seokjin... That's when they heard a familiar voice.

"Yoongi..."

Here I come back with a new update🤭

Hope you all enjoyed

Next update will be coming soon😉