9. Hot Chocolate

*Play the above music video for a better experience or play "Don't worry - Rhea Za" from the Spotify playlist provided in my Bio/profile description.*

A super awkward silence between Yoongi and the girl was the only thing left behind them

A super awkward silence between Yoongi and the girl was the only thing left behind them. It was getting more uncomfortable as Namjoon and Hoseok were taking too much time to come back.

"I can't take this anymore." Yoongi thought.

Inside the Kitchen

"Hoseok... What's all this? Where is her wig?" questioned Namjoon, raising an eyebrow.

"Aah... Actually, the nurse forgot to bring it back from the CT scan room and it was nowhere to be seen when she went back for it. I thought of buying a new one on the way, but the thought and excitement of spending time with you guys made me completely forget about it. I am sorry for that" Hoseok explained.

"Are you an idiot? Forget it... I should've told you about Yoongi hyung earlier." Namjoon mumbled.

"But wait... How did she become my girlfriend now?" Hoseok stared at Namjoon.

"Huh... You are talking about a sudden 'girlfriend' and till today morning I had no clue that my 'international brother' was visiting!" Namjoon sarcastically remarked thinking about the eventful morning he had.

"There is surely something going on here..." Hoseok cocked his head.

Inside the Hall

"Aish, why is it taking so long for them to come back? It's so damn awkward here. Are they drinking water or digging for it?" Suga left out a soft sigh.

"Oh, where did the puppy go?" Yoongi noticed that the puppy was no longer on the couch.

He darted around but couldn't find it anywhere.

Yoongi excused himself from the girl and walked away searching for the puppy.

Now that she was alone, the girl leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes.

"Oh! Annyeong Noona...." Taehyung jumped out of Seokjin's room as soon as he saw Yoongi walking away.

The girl was a bit startled due to the sudden appearance of Taehyung.

"Mianhae, I never had any intention to eavesdrop but I heard Namjoon hyung saying that you are Hoseok hyung's girlfriend. Annyeonghaseyo, I am Kim Taehyung, this cute guy with small hands is Jimin and this bunny faced guy is Kookie. I mean Jungkook." Taehyung introduced himself and the other two with sparkling eyes accompanied by his signature boxy smile.

"Annyeong, What's your name Noona?" Jimin asked with a soft smile.

They waited for her reply but just like earlier, she didn't utter even a single word. Instead, she just tilted her lips. They all stood there silently and an awkward breeze gently passed them.

"Guys. I think she is the shy type." Taehyung whispered facing Jimin and Jungkook.

They both nodded.

"Noona, would you like to have some ice cream? It's really hot today, Seokjin hyung is not here and everyone else seems busy too. Do you wanna come with us?" Taehyung perked up.

"Are you nuts? We have a song recording tomorrow. Ice cream can get you a Cold and we haven't even practised today. Let's not mess up things anymore." reminded Jimin.

Taehyung's bright face suddenly fell into a low-spirited one.

"Shall we go get some hot chocolate, then?" Jungkook spoke out of the blue.

"Yes...let's get it." Taehyung jumped again like a baby.

"Umm...Fine." Jimin agreed.

"Come join us, Noona," Taehyung said happily as he grabbed the girl's hand.

"What are you doing Taehyung? She is Hoseok hyung's girlfriend! Don't touch her without permission. Let's ask Hoseok hyung first about taking her out" reminded Jimin with a frown spreading over his face

Taehyung nodded leaving her hand. He apologized to the girl immediately and went straight to the kitchen to talk to Hosoek.

Hoseok was too surprised to even answer Taehyung's request. After Namjoon's sudden announcement about the girl being Hoseok's 'girlfriend', he was still in shock. So, Namjoon handled the situation by asking Taehyung to do whatever he wanted to. He somehow wanted to keep the girl away from Yoongi's eyes until Seokjin comes.

Since the girl also didn't protest, Taehyung, Jimin and Jung kook took her to a nearby café. She finally gave them a smile after having hot chocolate.

At Seokjin's Flat

"Huh, where did the girl go? And where are Namjoon and Hoseok?" Yoongi came back holding the puppy in his arms.

"Namjoonaah...Hoseokaaa... Are you both sleeping in the kitchen?" Yoongi retorted.

Namjoon and Hoseok came running as soon as they heard Yoongi calling.

"Sorry hyung, Hoseok was hungry. So, he grabbed some snacks." Namjoon made another excuse that made Hoseok more nervous.

"Umm...Fine. First, take this puppy from me...By the way, I haven't seen Seokjin hyung since morning. Where is he? Is he not home yet?" Yoongi enquired handing over the puppy to Hoseok.

"You are right... I forgot to call him." Namjoon took out his phone.

"No, no... That's of no use. He doesn't have his phone with him. It's inside that bag with all his other belongings. A nurse in my hospital found his clothes and phone with this puppy inside a storeroom." Hoseok pointed towards the bag.

"WHAT?" Yoongi and Namjoon shouted together, which startled Hoseok.

"Hyung is missing? !!" Namjoon exclaimed.

Finally, the girl at least smiled.

Umm...another missing case.

Let me go and help them find Seokjin

bye bye

****

*Noona: Older sister-males speaking to older females (in Korean)

*Miahnae: Sorry (in Korean)